Part 2 - His Anger

Note÷ I have written this chapter according to the show. So, Akshara told the truth to Mahima.

__________________________

Abhimanyu was so damn angry that he didn't care about anyone. He went to his Ma and saw everyone sitting with her and scolding her. He clenched his fist tightly.

"Manjiri, you just agree to whatever they say. It doesn't work like this. We are the groom's family, we are not going to do everything how they wish." Said Mahima huffing at her sister.

"But..." Manjiri started but was cut off in between.

"Tell them everything will not happen how they wish to do. Their traditions (rasam)
are not even ending. " Mahima said scoffing.

"Everything will happen how Akshu wants them to happen." Abhimanyu's loud voice came silencing Mahima.

"Why will everything happen according to Akshu? We are nothing. All that matter is that Akshu." Harshvardhan Birla disagreed with Abhimanyu.

"Sir, I said everything will happen according to Akshu and that's final!" Abhimanyu said in a low dangerous tone glaring at his father.

"Just think about her only. Akshu, Akshu...that Akshu, she has seriously cast a spell on you." Harshvardhan Birla looked done with his son and so was Abhimanyu. His dad will never understand.

"Such a mannerless girl she is! I was talking to her and she ran away." Mahima said rolling her eyes not knowing that this was like fuel to the fire. To the fire which was burning inside Abhimanyu.

"She didn't run away but what were you two talking about, Taiji?" Abhimanyu asked raising an eyebrow. His anger knew no bounds.

"Somethings are better to be kept between her and me only. Why? Did she complain about me to you?" Mahima asked mocking Akshara.

"No, that's why I was asking what were you guys talking about? Because I can't see tears in my Akshu's eyes by anyone be it me. So, what did you say?" Abhimanyu
asked slowly.

"And what will you do? This is how are you gonna behave because of that girl who just came yesterday?" Mahima asked folding her arms on her chest.

"I.Dont.Care. What did you say to Akshu? Why was she crying? Do you know because of you, she had a panic attack?" Abhimanyu shouted.

Anand couldn't say anything. He just shook his head. This was his wife's mistake. She knew how protective Abhimanyu is of Akshara. Still, she did this.

"God knows what you said but who gave you the right to talk to her like this. One tear in her eye and I wouldn't care about anyone. " Abhimanyu gave a warning to Mahima and she can sense it.

"Not even about You and Sir. I didn't ask that doesn't mean I will leave the matter. How did you get to know about the accident? Why were the police called?" Abhimanyu wouldn't leave now without any answers from her.

"What..." Before Mahima could even start Abhimanyu pushed the nearby chair.

He needs to calm down but he wouldn't leave without an answer.

"How did you get to know about it?" Abhimanyu asked calmer than before.

"Your Akshu, she confessed herself," Mahima finally replied rolling her eyes.

"But I told you!" Akshara's words rang in his ears.

"You knew and hid it from me." Abhimanyu looked at her in disbelief.

"Why was I not told this before?" Abhimanyu became furious.

"You could have told before. This misunderstanding between Akshu and Abhi wouldn't have happened." Manjiri said softly but Mahima rolled her eyes. Of course, this was the only thing she wanted. Why will she tell everyone?