Part 1 - The Confusion Of Heart

So who else is the fan of bold Akshara?
I know I have written about something like this before maybe. But this time, I want Abhimanyu to trust Akshara. He is shown as an intelligent person who doesn't believe in whatever is said. I thought about the time when he didn't believe Akshara's words at the time of her leaving her job.
__________________________

Abhimanyu couldn't believe it. His heart couldn't believe what he was hearing.

How can he?

How can he believe that Akshu, his Akshu left him in the fire like that? She didn't help him. It's okay, he didn't want that. He couldn't see her getting hurt because of him but seriously she went away when he was in the fire.

His heart didn't believe that. Neither his mind can believe that. Akshu who can't see anyone in pain would leave him there?

Nah! It's not possible.

He remembered a blurry memory of someone saving him. The person was wearing a doctor's coat and their face was covered.

Even though Dr Aarohi said she saved him but he couldn't believe her. After thinking about everything, a little part of his mind was in denial about this.

Should he listen and understand his instincts? Or, he should believe what the other doctors and Aarohi said?

Maybe it can happen that Akshara doesn't love him but still, she can't leave like this.

"If there would have been someone else then I would have done the same."

Akshara's words rang in his ears.

He was bloody someone for her, but still, she said she will help. His Ma said that Akshara did all this at Aarohi's request.

Abhimanyu clutched his forehead in frustration. Before he can think anything else, he remembered Akshara giving the wheat to those poor people in between the competition.

Maybe the situations were not the same but the thing is Akshara can't see anyone in the problem and she would help them anyhow. So can she leave him like that?

"No!" Came the instant reply of his heart.

Was Dr Aarohi lying? But why would she? Is there any need to lie?
___________________________

"Oh! The Great Dr Aarohi Goenka? How I'm blessed by your presence? I surely would have done some great deeds in my before birth that's why I got a sister like you." Akshara muttered sarcastically.

"Gosh! This is not the time for all this. You must be in pain or have burn marks on your skin? Where are they? Let me tend them?" Akshara pulled her and made her sit on the bed.

"I can't see them! Do you have a magic wand that vanishes every burn mark or you were not the one who saved Abhi and lied to everyone?" Akshara pretended to search for marks after that and looked at Aarohi in anger.

"Akshara! Please, stop interfering in my matter!" Aarohi shouted, going away from her.

"I should stop interfering? You should stop lying and blaming me." Akshara looked at her in disbelief.

"I didn't lie. I didn't just tell the truth." Aarohi defended herself.

"Oh, I was a fool! Akshu you are such a fool!" Akshu smacked her forehead and Aarohi looked at her in confusion.

"I mean I believed whole my life that this is lying. Thanks, Dr Aarohi Goenka for solving my doubts and proving me wrong which you have been doing since our childhood." Akshara shook hands with her, smiling sarcastically.