Part 1 - Dark Past.

Note÷ I was trying to write something else but I couldn't. I don't know writing about Abhira gives me a different kind of peace.
I mean writing for YRKKH.

So, here I am with another update on your demand. The chapter could be a little emotional so take your tissues, dear readers. I don't know, would it be?
Let's see.

*Sighs Nervously* Uh....chapter, please I am not sure about it. Sorry, if you don't like it in advance.
__________________________

Akshara was beaming with happiness. She was feeling like she was on cloud nine. Of course, why shouldn't she be, it's her wedding tomorrow. Her happiness could be seen on her face. The way she was laughing, dancing or goofing around and of course, because of her everyone had a bright smile on their face. Their Naira and Kittu's, Chotu Sherni was finally getting married to the love of her life, Her Abhi.

They were like Shiva-Parvati, like Shiva, Abhimanyu can do anything for his Parvati, His Akshu. Like Parvati, Akshu can never hear anything wrong against her Shiva, Her Abhi. Like Shiva, Abhimanyu can never say no to his Parvati, His Akshu. Like Shiva, his strength was his Parvati. Abhimanyu's strength was his Akshu. Like Shiva-Parvati, they will be together always.

Akshara's phone rang. It was Abhimanyu, he wanted to meet her. Akshara agreed after he persuaded her too much.

She went to meet him secretly. On her way, she bumped into Mahima who looked at her angrily. She didn't like her even a little bit. She couldn't bear her and she started to taunt her.

"Can't you see and then walk? Just this habit of yours led to Manjiri's accident. You are like a brat who got everything on her one demand. What do you know about struggle? And just like that, you got a whole Music Department."
Mahima taunted harshly without caring about anything.

"Do you know what it feels when you lose someone? The pain it causes? You have been in Birla hospital just for a few months and without proving yourself you got a whole damn department. Do you know how it feels when someone gets everything without even doing anything? When you feel everything is snatched from you?" She wouldn't let her go just like that.

Akshara's face which had a big smile was now dull. Her face lost its colour. She doesn't want to remember the pain of losing someone. She doesn't want to upset herself.

Akshara's memory was filled with Sirat's Accident and suddenly she saw Manjiri's face which triggered her to get a panic attack. Akshara ran from there. Mahima looked at her for a few minutes then went away scoffing.

While running, Akshara bumped into Abhimanyu who was shocked to see her panicked. She was fine just now. What happened in a few minutes?

"Akshu....Akshu." Abhimanyu tried to get her attention on him.

"Breath in...Breath out." Abhimanyu guided her and she tried to do it but her memories were making her panic more.

"A....Abhi...." Akshara said gasping for oxygen.

"Akshu, l..look at me. Focus. Breath in, breath out." Abhimanyu said panicking himself a little. Who did this? He is sure she wouldn't get a panic attack just like that. He wouldn't leave the person once he gets to know who fucking did this. But first, he needs to focus, focus on Akshu.

"Shh...Sing. Akshu sing, please, baby." Abhimanyu said softly as if he was talking to a baby. He couldn't see her like this.

Akshara tried to hum but she couldn't. She couldn't focus which panicked her and Abhimanyu both. Abhimanyu pulled her in a hug.

"Akshu, please. Sing." He pleaded softly.

After a few more futile attempts, she was finally able to sing and she was calmer than before now. Abhimanyu breathed a sigh of relief. He was feeling like his breath came back. Of, course, she was his everything and one thought of getting her hurt suffocates him.