Part 7 - Love-Effect

"Akshu!" Abhimanyu shouted.

"Abhi, I'm here," Akshara said from his, no their room.

Abhimanyu couldn't wait to see his Akshu.
He directly made his way upstairs to his room. As he opened the room, he was shocked.

"Hi," Akshara whispered nervously.

There she was in his shirt and shorts while their whole room was messed up. She sat between all the clothes with chocolates and her smiley kachoris. She had chocolates on the corner of her lips.

Oh, how good she looked in his clothes? He can't stop adoring her. She looks so tiny and cute. But this?

Abhimanyu made a face looking at the mess in the room. He never kept his room like this. His room was so neat and clean but after she came into his room, it was completely changed.

Yes, they were married for 6 months. Finally, after everything, their wedding happened and it was a grand wedding where everyone came from his and his Akshu's family.

After Akshu came, his room was changed according to His Akshu's preference and not that he minded. He was more than happy. He just wants his Akshu.
But this mess, Oh, how much he hated mess in his room. He liked everything neat and clean while the same can't be said about Akshu.

He shook his head at her behaviour while Akshu gave him a sheepish smile, making him smile at her. Well, whatever it's take for His Queen. He's more than ready for everything.

"What are you doing?" He asked coming close to their bed which did not even have a little space because of her clothes.

"See, Abhi, I'm selecting clothes for Christmas but I can't find anything good. I became hungry thinking too much so... umm...I decided to eat something." She said looking at him nervously. She knew how much he hated mess but she can't help it. Akshara glanced at the room one time and she won't lie she agreed, the mess was too much.

Abhimanyu looked at her. He can't even say anything to her when she was looking so cute. She always saves herself by making these innocent faces.

"I'm sorry," Akshara said making cute faces at him. She knew it would work. Abhimanyu grumbled.

"It's okay," Abhimanyu said making a place for him to sit.

"Help me!" Akshara whined.

Abhimanyu looked at the mess and then took out a green dress from the mess of clothes.

"Wear this," Abhimanyu said giving her the dress.

"No, I wore it last time on Christmas, how can you forget?" She said throwing the dress somewhere in the mess.

"Oh! Then..." He looked through the clothes again. He was doing this for the first time and he's not gonna lie, it was a task. He sighed.

"This one?" He said showing her a pink floral dress which was a little off-shoulder.

"Noooo, I don't like this and I wore it anyway, with Nishtha and Bhabhi on Night out," Akshara said nodding in a no.

Abhimanyu can't believe there needs to be this much discussion on what to wear.

"Tell me! We don't have much time." Akshara reminded him looking at the clock.

He looked at the pile of clothes again and blew a frustrated sigh. Seriously?

He searched through the clothes and suddenly his eyes fell on a black and white long frock. Maybe she will like this one, thinking that he took it out of the pile and showed it to her who made a face again seeing the dress.

"I have saved it for our date. I'm not gonna wear it today." She said putting it nicely on another side of her.

Abhimanyu scratched his forehead in confusion.

Abhimanyu showed her five more dresses but she denied wearing any one of them making an excuse that she has worn that, were not good enough or she has saved them for another occasion. Abhimanyu looked at her frustrated.

At last, he took out a red and white gown which had a thin strap. (I can't give much explanation. Imagine yourself, sorry.)

"This one?" Abhimanyu showed it to Akshara while she was busy eating chocolates.

"Wow! Why didn't I find it? This is so beautiful." Saying this, she tried to take from him.

"You forget your hands are dirty," Abhimanyu said reminding her, pointing at her hands.

She cleaned her hands with the tissue and took the dress from him. She looked at it for a few minutes.

"Thank you, Abhi! I thought I won't find anything good and I will not look good at the party." She pouted.

"You look good in everything," Abhimanyu said cupping her cheeks.

"Even in my clothes and your messy hair while there is chocolate spread near your corner of lips," Abhimanyu said teasing her and taking the chocolate from the corner of her lips and showing her.

Akshara blushed profusely.

"Abhi," She said shying away. Abhimanyu kissed the corner of her lips while Akshara's eyes widened. Pushing him away, she went to get ready while Abhimanyu laughed seeing her going away.

Abhimanyu got a call and he talked to the person on the phone. After talking for a few minutes, he heard the door of the bathroom being opened. He cut the call after telling everything.

Akshara came wearing the dress and Abhimanyu looked at her up and down. She looked so beautiful. Every time he looked at her, he felt as if he was seeing her for the first time. His love increased more for her day by day.

Abhimanyu came slowly toward her while she took steps back. Before Abhimanyu could trap her between the wall and himself she pushed him into the bathroom.

"Your clothes are already in the bathroom. Get ready." Saying this, she sat in front of the mirror applying the make-up.

Abhimanyu came out of the bathroom and saw her applying the make-up. He got ready while she applied her make-up and all that. Abhimanyu looked at her through the mirror.

"How do I look?" She said twirling.

"Beautiful." He said pulling her close to himself. He gestured for her to kiss his cheek. Akshara blushed but obliged what he said.

"You looked better before though." Abhimanyu teased her again while Akshara glared at him, this time.

"Let's Go." Abhimanyu took her hands in his and after taking his phone, they went out of their room.

Everyone had gone already and they were the only ones left.

Abhimanyu looked at the vermilion on her forehead and the nuptial chain on her neck. He still can't believe that she's his wife now. How did he get so lucky to get her in his life, in his boring life?

Akshara knew what he was thinking and taking his hands in her she kissed his knuckles. Abhimanyu smiled looking at her.

Sometimes "I love you's" are not needed.

___________________________

I know many of you wanted their wedding, I will surely write but I thought to end this first. I wanted to write their wedding track separately or maybe I will not write it. Haven't decided yet.