Him.

Ayla
     I was invited to this a ball but it wasn't any kind of ball it was a mafia ball. I didn't really want to go because I had plans with my friends but my dad was forcing me to go because it was important for business.

I'm picking an outfit I chose to wear a red silky short but not to short dress that fit perfectly and complimented my figure. And to go with it I wore Luis Vuitton heels with some gold jewelry that had matched my nails.

As I'm getting ready I hear a nock on the door "Come in!" I said while putting on my heels the door opens it my father

As I'm getting ready I hear a nock on the door "Come in!" I said while putting on my heels the door opens it my father." Are you almost ready darling?" my father says with his deep voice. "Yes I'll come down in a bit" I said while finishing putting my heels "Okay" my father says while walking out and shutting the door.

I grab my purse and start heading down stairs as I'm walking down stairs I see my mother at the end of the stairs "Oh you look so beautiful Ayla" my mother says with her soft angelic voice.

I smile and say "Thank you mother you look beautiful as well" it was true my mom was so gorgeous that it even made me feel a little insecure. I smile and make sure I don't fall on the stairs because I have and it hurt like a bitch.

"Let's go before we're late" my mother says we walk outside and there is the limo waiting for the three of us. I get inside after my parents and when we're inside I decided to make small talk. We arrived and I step out, the house was a beautiful white bright mansion there was red carpet so I got out of the limo onto the red carpet just admiring how beautiful the mansion was.

I start walking towards the front doors that were already open with men holding them. "Welcome" one of them said with both of them putting there hands out to show the way. I get in and it's just as beautiful if not more beautiful as the out side.

"It so pretty" I said mesmerized by the decorations and the furniture. Our house is big and beautiful but not as much as this one was "I'm gonna go to the bar" I said to my mother and father "okay, if anything happens text me and I'll text you when we decide to leave" my mother says.

Im headed to the bar I take a seat and cross my legs and ask the bartender "Can I have a margarita please" I said softly with a smile "Yes ma'am" the bartender said. I'm 22 so I'm allowed to drink I don't drink to often but when I go to a party I usually just get one or two drinks.

The bartender gives me margarita and as I'm about to take my first sip a man sits beside me. "Can I have Hennessy" the man said with a deep voice it was kinda hot.

I look to see his face omg he is so hot my jaw drops but I quickly close it so he doesn't see. He turns to me and we're making eye contact now, he has deep dark brown eyes with his jawline sharp and sexy.

You both stare at each other's eyes for a few seconds when he says "What's your name love?" your father taught you to not tell anyone your real name if you aren't gonna see them again. "My name is Hailey" I said with my face heating up because of the fact he called me 'love.'

"What's your name?" I asked the handsome man "Seth" he said turning to the bartender that just served his drink and taking a sip. "That's a nice name" I said turning so he doesn't see my red face.

"Are you alone?" He asked "No im with my mother and father" I said taking a sip from my drink. "That's good because this is a dangerous place here especially if you're looking like that" he said while looking me up and down.

I scoff thinking that was kinda a dick thing to say "Have a nice day"I chug the rest of my drink and start to walk away. As I'm just standing there admiring everything about the mansion a nice handsome man asks me to dance.

As we are dancing it's time for us to switch partners. I switch and I'm paired up the 'Seth' the really sexy man I met at the bar. "Well it's nice to bump into you again love" he says pushing me more against him "Why did you leave I wasn't done talking to you" he says "Well I was done talking to you" I smartly remark.

He chuckles and says "Feisty, I like it" we continue dancing when it's over, finally I couldn't take any more. I start walking away to tell my parents that I'm ready to leave. "Mom I'm tired can we go home?" I text my mom "Yes honey let's meet at the front doors in a few minutes" my mother text back "Okay thank you love you."

As I'm walking to the front doors I bumped into a wall "Ouch" I said "You okay love?" I'm i dreaming or this wall can talk, I look up and see him again can't I get enough of him. "Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention, yes I'm okay."

"It's okay, just watch where your going next time" he says I nod and I'm frozen because I'm now realizing that he has both of his hands on my waist. "Bye" I say "Your leaving so soon?" He says in curiosity "Yes, I'm a bit tired" I say in response.

"Good night love" he says letting go and walking away. I finally made it to the front door where my parents are waiting "Oh there you are" my mother says. "Let's go home im so tired" my dad laughs and says "Did you have a good time?" I did have a good time but couldn't stop thinking about Seth if that was even his real name.

"Yes I did and the drinks were good as well" I said kinda tipsy but a little sober as well "That's good, Did you meet anyone?" I did. "Yes I met this guy he said his name was Seth" i said "Oh was he handsome?"my mother asks "A little" I said lying because he was so hot.

"See I told you to come it sounded like you had a good time" my mother said, i guess I did have a good time but I wish I had a better time with Seth in the room, just kidding unless....

We arrived home and I headed to my bed room taking off my dress and heels putting on some comfy clothes on and dozing off to sleep.