Memory.

***SA Warning***

Ayla
Seth was talking to Kyle still but I needed to use the restroom, I went on my tippy toes to get closer to Seth's ear he tilted his head down a little to make it easier for me to say something. "Im going to use the restroom" I said whispering he looked at me then nodded I went away heading to the restroom.

Kyle was a bit weird he kept looking at me and then licking his lips which just made me ill to my stomach but I didn't think much of it. Besides Seth already told me that their not so great people, I'm washing my hands to get off Kyle's touch when we shook hands earlier.

I dry my hands and start to head outside when I take a step out I'm automatically pushed into a room "Wh-" I try to say something but my mouth gets covered. "Sh" Kyle ticks his tongue Kyle has his hand on my thigh with the other one over my mouth.

I try to move him away from me not wanting him anywhere near me but he was to strong holding me in place against a wall. "Your not gonna make a noise or I will do something you won't enjoy" he says aggressively.

He moves his hand "What the fuck do you think your doing" I say pushing him away from me getting closer to the door but he locked it. Even if I run I won't be fast enough to unlock it "I wanna do a lot of things" Kyle says getting closer making me back up.

"Stop, leave me alone Kyle" I said my heart pounding scared what his next move may be, I look at him in his eyes making his eyes darken. He gets close grabbing my waist turning me around and pushing me on the couch that's in the room.

Him on top of me and me on the bottom trying to push him off but he won't move. He starts to trail up my thigh with his hand "Don't touch me" I said smacking his hand away he moves his hand and gets ahold of my hair and pulling it making my head jerk following his hand, making a tear come from my eye due to the pain.

"You don't touch me, and you are to respect me" he said whispering in my ear then moving closer to my lips trying to kiss me but I move my head away. He grabbed my chin and pulling my face close to his he did it so hard it started to sting, then he started to take my dress off I tried to fight but it didn't help.

Memory's start to flood my mind memory's I never wanted to come back ever again ones I wanted to stay forever hidden.

*Flash back (9 year old Ayla)*

My father invited a lot of people over for a meeting that was so important I wanted to play outside but i couldn't until I had permission from my father. I go upstairs to ask if I can go outside and play for a little while heading to my fathers office I'm stopped by a tall man.

"You're such pretty girl" he says looking down at me while I try walking past him not caring just only wanting to play outside but he grabs me and I can't fight him at all he's to strong for my week arms. "Please leave me alone" I say wanting him to stop touching me why is he lifting up my skirt? is this normal?

He keeps touching me where no one eles did but I couldn't stop him I was just crying wanting him to just leave me alone. He stops and doesn't do anything eles "Don't tell anyone or I will hurt you" he says angry which scared me.
*End flash back*

He kept pulling my dress down but at the same time the room door slams open making a loud smack against the wall. Kyle shoots up letting go of my hair that he still had in his hand he then turned to face Seth "The fuck are you doing" Seth says pulling his gun out and pointing to Kyles head "Wait let's ta-". Before Kyle can finish his sentence Seth shoots him in the head making me jump a little.

Kyles body drops his head continuously bleeding on the floor making a pool of blood Seth's walks up to me. I'm still sitting on the couch in shock of what just happened "Are you okay, darling" Seth says raising his hands up to cup my face. I turn my attention on Seth looking him in his eyes making my heart flutter and forgetting everything around us.

Seth pulls me into a hug and kisses the top of my head I hug him tight not wanting to let go. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner" He says making me a little teary "It's okay you don't have to be sorry" I said sniffing.

"Let's go" he says grabbing my arm and heading out of the room "But Wh- what about the body" i say "Just leave him to fucking rot" Seth says closing the door and walking back to the main ballroom.

"We can leave as soon as I'm done talking to one more person" Seth says I nod, I really want to go home but I'm willing to stay if Seth wants to. Seth talks to a guy and I really don't want to introduce myself nor do I want to speak Seth just has me by my waist close not letting me go "I'm going to sit down" I say to Seth "Okay but do you want me to come?" He says asking "No it's fine just get me when your done talking" I say "Okay be careful" he says then kisses me softly on the lips.

I go sit at a table my feet hurt after standing for hours in heels, I sit down and wait until Seth is done with his conversation. While waiting I look through my messages wondering when my father will text me I haven't talked nor seen him since when he kidnapped me.

"Are you ready, love?" I turn recognizing the deep voice, I nod Seth puts his hand out helping me get up from the seat I give a soft smile. I go into Seth's car, while Seth is driving I lay my head against the window getting sleepy.

I wake up and check the clock on the nightstand '4:28' it says but I look around and I'm in the room I try to remember how I got in here on the bed but don't remember. I lift the covers checking what I have on and I have on my pajamas on now I'm really confused how I put these on.

I look around not seeing Seth kinda upset by his missing presence, I get off from the bed heading down stairs wanting something to drink. But my other reason for wanting to go out of the room is to bump into Seth hoping he's here and not on a work duty.

While walking out of the room and shutting the door quietly I turn and bump into something I rub my head "What are you doing out of bed, love." I look up at Seth and look down I look back up "I got thirsty" I say glad true.

"Let's go get something then" he says walking away heading downstairs and I follow we make it to the kitchen I grab just water and Seth doesn't get anything "Your not thirsty?" I ask. "No, let's go upstairs" he says I nod and walk out of the kitchen going upstairs with Seth following me.

We make it back to the bedroom and I walk to my side taking a sip of my water then setting my glass of water down on the nightstand. "How did I get in the room" I say asking Seth and laying on the bed "you fell asleep in my car so I had to carry you" he says taking off his shirt.

"Okay, what about my clothes?" I say getting the covers underneath me and putting them on me "I changed you" he says laying down my eyes start to widen "You wha-" I try to say but stumble over my words. "Oh don't be so dramatic it's not like I haven't seen you naked" he says like it's normal "Never mind" I huff I turn facing away from him but he pulls me close by my waist my back against his chest.

"Good night" he says whispering laying his head on my neck "good night" I say with a smile. God this man has a hold of me like no other and it feels good but when will he just toss me out like everyone eles does with me, hoping he won't be done with me like the rest, I fall asleep.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been state testing and really didn't have any ideas of what to write. Thankk youu all smm for reading and for most enjoying <33