Jealousy.

Ayla
We're in the car when Seth's phone starts to ring. "What" he says sternly "The fuck, right now?" He says gripping onto the steering wheel harder.

I never realized that he can be so intimidating, when talking to other people his demeanor changes he becomes more stern and aggressive.

"No, im not fucking doing it" he says. I wonder what they're talking about. "Fine, Shut the fuck up already I'll be there."

He hangs up "What happened?" I know Is shouldn't be so nosy especially if it was for work, but he seemed so annoyed. "New recruits," that's all? Why was he so mad?

"I'm gonna drop you off and then I have to go to work" Seth says driving faster, I clench my whole body because I always hate it when people drive fast. "Can I go with you?" I built up the courage to ask.

"No," i don't care im gonna keep asking. "Pleaseee, I won't be in your way" I say begging at this point. "I know you won't, but it won't be enough to make those sons of bitches stop looking at my girl" he says ruffling his hair.

"Im sure they're not even going to notice I'm there" I say confidently while Seth gives me a side eye "Fine" he gives in finally. "But if anyone gives you shit I'm killing then on the spot newbie's or not" he says gripping my thigh.

"How's it like teaching new recruits?" I ask curious because he sounds like he doesn't enjoy it one bit. "It's fucking dumb, all they wanna do is kill when it's not that easy, it takes time" he sighs.

I nod understanding, Seth turns a corner and I assume we have arrived because now we're in front of a pretty big building. "Wow" I mumbled to myself, Seth gets out the car and I follow him.

There's a scanner for what seems like his hand, Seth put his hand on and the door opens letting us to the next scanner "A lot of security" I hum.

We go inside the building Seth grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers his hand almost swallowing mine. But I crave more of it I crave his touch more each day.

I look at Seth and he bends down to my ear "Gotta let them know what's mine" he comes back up with a smirk. I automatically feel my face turn hot "Just keep on walking" Seth almost laughs at my reaction.

We walk in and see what looks like a lot of teenagers and they probably are, in fact I know they are. Usually coming to the mafia is the only thing they can do in order to survive, it's their only option left.

All the recruits look at Seth and all of them say "Boss" in sync. I see Rico standing in front of them, with my free hand I flick him off he laugh at me his hand on his forehead.

"Go sit over there while I handle the recruits" Seth says letting go of my hand. I nod and walk away but come back to Seth because he pulled my wrist. I lifts my chin "Don't talk to anyone" he says demanding I nod and he kisses me.

"Im going over there now" I said red. He kissed me in-front of all those kids, he nods letting me go.

I sit on the far right watching him talk to the newbie's until I see some girls to the side looking at Seth and giggling like fucking hyenas. They look at me and give me a disgusted look.

I see Seth coming towards me looking angry with his jaw clenched and fist clenched. When he reaches me he lifts me up and out of the chair and sits down the proceeds to place me on his lap. "What happened?" I asked "Fucking newbie's can't learn shit" he says gripping tighter on waist.

Seth lays his head on my shoulder I rub his back, he relaxed to my touch letting out a sigh. "It's okay" he puts his arms around me pulling me closer to him.