Her.

Seth
    My father wants me to marry this girl her name is Ayla and her father and my father want both of their mafias to grow stronger so they want us to marry each other.

I don't have time for anyone let alone a wife, but I had this idea where I wanted to meet her first without knowing that I'm gonna be her future husband.

There is this ball that is today and I told her father to make her go to it and I'll meet her. He said yes of course if he wants me to marry his daughter he needs to do what ever it take's.

Im getting dressed im wearing this tux and a watch. This ball is also going to be a mafia infested party so I had to look nice and not let anyone think they have even a chance of competing with me. I have the biggest mafia in Italy everyone knows my name and everyone is scared of me as they'd should be.

Im in my office and thinking if I actually want to marry her and just decline the offer that her father made to mine

Im in my office and thinking if I actually want to marry her and just decline the offer that her father made to mine. But I heard that she's like a goddess or an 'angel' as people say and I'm curious I want to see her for my self.

I hear a nock on my office "come in" I say in a stern deep voice "Boss it's time" one of my men say "Okay I'll be there shortly" he nods and walks out shutting the door.

I head to my car and start to drive to the ball, I arrived to the mansion it was pretty big but they could do better. I get off walking towards the front door we're two men are holding the doors "welcome" one of them says I walk in and see her.

She's at the bar, mhm maybe I like her already I can see what she's wearing she's wearing this short red silky dress that compliments her figure well. She's also wearing black high heels that are red on the bottom and her long brown hair almost touching her ass.

She sits down crossing her legs and tells the bartender something. I look around and see her father and mother I walk towards them and start talking to them. "Oh Seth nice to see you" Ayla's mother said "Nice to see you as well Karla" I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Nice to see you as well Jason" I shook Ayla's father's hand "Ayla is at the bar getting a drink if that's where you wanted to meet her" her father says "Yes I will" I said "She doesn't know who you are and that your her future husband" her father said "Perfect" I say.

"I'm going to go company her if you don't mind" I said to Karla and Jason "Go ahead" they both said at the same time. I walk towards the bar sitting down right beside her I ask the bartender for Hennessy as I'm waiting I can see from the corner of my eye that she turns her head to look at me.

I turn my head at her and we both make eye contact but I'm shocked because she's gorgeous her grey eyes staring back at me deep into my soul until I finally start conversation. "What's your name love?" I asked "My name is Hayley" mhm she knows not to her share her real name to strangers. "What's your name" she says softly with her angelic voice "Seth" me on the other hand doesn't have to hide my name from others.

I turn to the bartender to get my drink and take a sip "That's a nice name"Ayla turned around I'm assuming to hide her face because it was getting red.

"Are you alone?" I ask to see if she tells the truth "No Im with my father and mother" she says taking a sip of her margarita. "That's good because it a dangerous place here especially when looking like that" it was true she's gorgeous and especially with that dress.

She scoffs and says "Have a nice day" then chugs the rest of her drink and walks away she doesn't know who I am, I'm surprised but I like it it's more fun. If anyone walked away like that when I was talking they would have gotten their throat slit but she can be an exception.

I decided to follow her and she's dancing with some other man which made me clench my fist but I decide to hold back and dance as well. As I'm waiting for the time to switch partners we finally do and I purposely got to where I can switch with her.

"Well it's nice  to bump into you again love" I say pushing her closer to my chest already craving her body. "Why did you leave I wasn't done talking to you" I say "Well I was done talking to you" she spits out.

Causing a rush into my groin I chuckle and say "Feisty, I like it" I continue to hold her close while dancing. We stop dancing and she's walking away I need to use the restroom I go and make it in and piss.

I wash my hands and dry them and then as I'm headed out I bump into a small body frame "Ouch" it's Ayla "Are you okay love?" I say worriedly if I hurt her. I put my hands on her waist "Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention, yes I'm okay" she says in panic.

"It's okay, just watch where your going next time" I say and she nods "bye" she says "Your leaving so soon?" I say in curiosity "Yes I'm a bit tired" she says looking up at me now im imagining her looking up at me when she's sucking on my dick.

"Good night love" I say then letting go of her waist and walking away before letting my thoughts get carried away and before I lose control.

God I only met her once and not even for a whole day and she's messing with my head. I'm definitely making her marry me and make her fall in love with me, I think I'll fall for her fast.