Knife.

Seth

      TW!! mention of blood

        Ayla is till on my lap and stays there for a few hours. I let her be and don't move her not wanting to wake her trying to forget she's on my lap, because her fucking ass is rubbing on my hard on.

Which is not a good time because I just finished telling her that her mom is dead. What a fucking dick literally.

I go on my phone still trying to find anything about Jason. I know where he's located right now all I need is to have my crew because I don't know if he has people with him and if he does how many are there. He most likely has security and everything eles on him but I have to make sure so I don't take drastic measures for nothing.

It's only 7:00 but I'm really tired, seeing Ayla sleeping is making me tired. She moves and I still myself making sure her breaths are even when I move to adjust myself. Feeling her naked thighs against my bare skin is no good, this fucking skirt she's wearing is doing no good either.

The skirt is fucking short showing her ass line, but she looks fucking gorgeous in it, but I just know some pricks where staring at her in the mall which pisses me off because I wasn't there to catch them and fucking embarrass them. I can just imagine their face's that would have made my whole day and left a smirk on my face, shit it would have left me smiling.

Ayla is moving again this time moaning I move her closer putting my hands on her ass just so I can move her to get her more comfortable. Her skirt is lifting up and I can feel it, I pull it down but as i do she starts to wake.

Great timing. Mhm.

She looks at me with droopy eyes still trying to wake herself up. Her hair in her mouth, so I move it putting it behind her ear "how long?" she asks I calculate the hours in my head "About 3 hours."

She drops her head onto my chest just sitting there "Are you hungry?" I ask her and she just shakes her head. I start to rub her back slowly trying to comfort her.

She lifts her head still looking tired, I look at her lips then her eyes going back and forth and she does the same.

But when she looks at my lips she licks hers.

"I'm going upstairs to take a shower" she says keeping focus on my lips and no where eles then she looks at me waiting for my response. I nod waiting for her to get off my lap not giving in to what she wants.

That is... until she puts her lips on mine making me beg for more. She runs her finishers threw my hair sending electricity from my scalp down to my groin.

I suck in a breath while she rolls her hips and now I'm seeing stars and want to fuck her until I can't see them no more.

We break the kiss catching our breath.

"Go take a shower Ayla." I say not wanting her to stay any longer because I'm getting ideas and it's not a good time for execution right now. Her cheeks flame red getting ideas too, im sure of it.

Bad girl.

She gets up from my lap making her skirt ride up her ass again letting me see her pink thong. Oh if I wasn't seeing stars I'm definitely seeing them now.

As she is gets up she trips a little and I don't know how she does it but she makes my knife fall out from my pocket and onto the floor. She notices and bends down picking it up.

And hands it to me, debating if I should take it I pull her arm and onto my lap instead. "What are you doing?" She asks, I don't answer grabbing her hand that has the knife.

Grabbing the knife I open it, Ayla looks at the knife that's in front of her face. I bring it close to her jaw tracing her jaw line while she hitches her breath. "Seth" she says I look at her coming close to her ear whispering "Stay still," she doesn't question it, doing as I say.

Tracing the knife down her body leading it to her thighs, following up her skirt. She tightens her grip on my shoulder breathing heavily, she starts to get goosebumps "Cold?" I say and she nods, "Words Ayla."

"Yes" she says let's out biting her lip.

For fuck fuckity fucking sakes this is harder than I thought and that's not the only hard thing. Oh my fuck.

I bring the knife back up tracing her jaw again and stopping at her chin bringing her head up, the knife piercing her skin letting a bead of blood coming out she sucks in a breath. I put the blade back wiping the bead of blood with my thumb and licking my thumb while she looks at me.

She looks down the knife taking it from my hand and taking the blade back out. Tracing my jaw this time her looking at the knife while I look at her in awe.

Then she lifts my chin up with the knife just like how I did to her. She brings her lips close to mine seaming as though as she's gonna kiss me but as soon as I put my mouth close to hers she backs away.

She takes the knife away from my face kissing my jawline up until my ear "Not so fast pretty boy" she whispers softly laughing to her self. She puts the blade away grabbing my hand and putting it in my hand while leaving my lap.

Leaving me thinking as to what just happened, but smiling at the fact that it happened.

I go in the kitchen to see if dinner is ready. I see one of the maids stirring spaghetti and it smells so good.

I am starving but I'm waiting for Ayla so we can eat and talk together, my favorite part of the day.

"Is it ready?" I ask the maid "Almost, sir" she replies while I just nod.

I walk upstairs to put on a shirt and a change of pants.

While looking for my shirt I hear the shower stop running. A few minutes later Ayla comes out with just a towel on. It's getting harder and harder.

TOOO BE CONTINUED......