Crazy

Ayla
Me and Jocelyn are sitting out of a random coffee shop we found, "what should we start with first?" I ask Jocelyn.

"Umm, wanna go to nail salon first?" I take a sip of my coffee nodding.

We finally find a nail salon, for some reason the GPS was male functioning and it was taking us every where instead of a nail salon.

"Ugh, finally" Jocelyn says getting out of her car.

We're finally in the nail salon, picking out what color nail polish we should get. I get red nail polish "what are you gonna do Ayla?" Jocelyn asks still looking for a color "I'm gonna do French tips but want them red."

"That sound nice, I think I'm gonna get baby blue and put some daisies on the ring finger" she says smiling.

We sit down telling the nail artist what we want "what shape" the man asks "Oval please" he nods and starts working.

I look over to Jocelyn's nails because we're almost done, and I see hers, smiling because their cute and fit her personality very well. While mine are plain but I like them and love the red.

We finished, and started heading out and getting in the car, "let me see yours I never got to see them" Jocelyn says when we're stopped in front of a red light. I put my hands out showing her but she gets a confused look on her face.

"What?" "Oh is just you have the letter S on your ring finger why? I look at her like are you serious? Then her face lights up when she gets it "Oh my god Ayla that's so cute" she gives me a grin.

"Wanna go to the mall?" I nod and Jocelyn knew where to go, but when we made it we had trouble finding a parking space. But eventually we found one and we hop out.

I was scare how I was gonna pay for my stuff when I went out with Jocelyn. But Seth gave me his black card and said "Get what you want don't worry if it's to expensive" I was declining because I don't know how much I would spend, but he insisted.

Me and Jocelyn were looking at all the clothes at multiple stores, Jocelyn with a couple stuff and I haven't found anything I like. "Ayla you haven't got anything where do you wanna go?" I think for a while.

"Oh look over here" Jocelyn says grabbing my wrist pulling me with her, I look around noticing it's a jewelry shop. Jocelyn is already on the other side of the store "Ayla look come here!"

I make my way over and she's looking at all the jewelry through the glass. "Oh look at this necklace it would look so good on you" Jocelyn asks if we could take it out of the case and the worker let's us.

"What's it made out of" I ask because it looks beautiful "Natural Pearls and diamonds" and I look down at the price and it's so expensive. I'm actually shocked, I lean into Jocelyn "It's too expensive, I can't get it."

"Oh sure you can, didn't Seth tell you that you can get whatever you wanted" she says and I think she sounded ignorant, but she probably didn't mean it to sound that way. "I mean yeah but It's to expensive Jocelyn and I'm not just go around spending his money like that."

I look around the case full of jewelry and spot a bracelet and see the price and it's not that much, "oh look over here, I like this better" I say. I wanted to move off topic from the necklace because I know Jocelyn will convince me to get it, so what better to tell her I like something eles and it's wayy less expensive.

"Okay then we'll get it" the worker brings it out putting it in a nice box.

Jocelyn takes me to more clothing stores and I find some cute shirts, dresses, and skirts. While looking through a couple of skirts "How are you and Devin doing?" I ask since they just got married and it's different than just being bf & gf.