No meaning.

Ayla
"Ouch" i mutter walking down the stairs, limping in pain. When I make it to the kitchen Seth is down stairs cooking something, im hurting to much to care what he's cooking.

"Good morning lo-" he stops talking when I ignore him and sit on one of the barstools and put my head down on the island.

"I made French toast for you" he says sweetly, "okay" I grumble "Speak more clear I can't understand you."

I lift my head "Okay!"i said shouting a little but close my mouth and Seth looks at me eyes darkened. "I said okay" i say this time without shouting.

"Mhm" Seth turns back around putting two French toasts on a plate, adding some syrup. He walks over to me putting the plate in front of me with a fork, knife, and a napkin.

"Thank yo-" He grabs me chin ruffly "What's wrong?" He questions, probably noticing how miserable I look and feel. "Nothing" I avoid eye contact answering "Tell me" he demands.

I take his hand away from my chin letting his hand go and drop my head to his chest, he stiffens soon relaxing. "I'm in pain" I say defeatedly "well shouting isn't gonna help now is it" he says.

I'm to busy listening to his heart than listening to him mock me. He keeps talking but I close my eyes almost falling back to sleep "Ayla?" I lift my head "What" I say bluntly.

"Are you listening to me?" I look at him and shake my head, "What did you say?" I ask "Forget it, eat your French toast you need some energy" he says walking away.

He gets two cups filling them with water and handing me one while drinking his. I scoot the plate to me and start to cut pieces while shoving them in my mouth.

It's pretty good to.

When I finished I put it in the dishes cleaning it while trying to ignore that I'm hurting so much down there.

You would think since I did it with him before it wouldn't hurt as badly, but this time we were more into it. I don't complain because it was pretty good.

I smile at the thought.

"What are you thinking about that's making you smile" Seth says coming behind me putting his plate proceeding to clean it while behind me. My cheeks heat up, "Nothing" I say drying my dish and go under his arm gonna put the plate away.

"Want me to fuck it out of you" I turn to him "No, now shhhh before one of the maids hear you" I say putting a finger up to my lips. He chuckles, I roll my eyes turning back around to put the plate in the cabinet, but the only way it can fit if it's put on the highest shelf.

I try to do just that.

I go on my tip-toes reaching, but instead the plate has other plans. It rolls of my finger I close my eyes waiting for it to fall and when it hits the ground it breaks into pieces.

Seth gets startled and looks at me.

Fuck I can't do anything right, I'm already in pain and now I have to deal with being clumsy and breaking a plate I'm a fucking mess.

I bend down picking up the big pieces, but Seth grabs my hand stopping me "Don't." Is all he says then just picks them up "I was doing that" I said "I know but what makes you think you can do it without cutting yourself when you just broke it" he says.

He continues to get the big pieces, I go and get the broom handing it to him since he won't let me do it by myself. "I'm sorry" I said.

I start to feel a breakdown coming from god knows where.

"I'm really sorry" I said my lip quivering, Seth looks at me hearing my voice crack "It's okay it's just a plate" he says assuring.

"Come here" he says and I step over some broken glass to get to him "I couldn't put a god damn plate away and I'm hurting so much I can't do anything right" I say finally breaking down.

Seth pulls me into him "It's fine it's just a plate no worry's, let me finish this up and we can go back to bed so you can relax." I just hug him until I stop crying.

Me and Seth are in bed, my head on his chest while he plays with my hair.

I remember that I have to ask him if I can go with Jocelyn, but should I do it right now while in this state I'm in.

I mean why not.

"Can I go out with Jocelyn" i blurt out "I'll have my phone you can even glue it on my hand, I just want to go out with Jocelyn I had a lot of fun last time." I pick up my head so I can see his expression, but it's blank.

it's so hard to read him.

"Yes" he says nodding and at first I was gonna question him, but that would be dumb. I kiss him going on top of him with my hair in one side of my face.

"Thank you" I smile and he brings me back down kissing me again. Tasting me.

He draws from the kiss "When?" Im confused, but then I know what he's asking "Umm maybe tomorrow" I say unsure. He nods looking at me putting a strand of hair behind my hair.

"I love you" he says whispering "I love you too" I said smiling looking at him.

I love being able to say those words without feeling scared, I do love him and hopefully I will always love him because I couldn't imagine not loving him or bing with him.

He's all i think about consuming my thought with just his name is crazy to me, I wouldn't have imagined it being like this from the start.

We just were just being together for the convince, now it's more it's no longer for convenience it's for us. For love we have fore each other.

Life without him has no meaning.

This one is kinda a filler, but I hope you guys like it. I'm back again also the last sentence was inspired by a Tyler song bc I was listening to ifhy 😭 so if it sounds familiar at all that's why.