Wedding.

Ayla
We make it to the wedding just in time, for a minute I thought we would walk in the middle of the ceremony, thank god we didn't because that would've been embarrassing.

As we take our seats in the middle row of all the sprawled out seats, everyone takes their seats as well. A couple of minutes later we all stand up watching all the Bridesmaids & Groomsmen walk out.

They all are matching, the Bridesmaids with cute rose colored short dresses and the Groomsmen with black suits.

Then the classic wedding music starts to play letting us all know it's the brides turn, we all stay standing looking at the aisle watching the bride making her way up to the groom.

And for a split second I imagine myself in her spot making my way to Seth would I be happy? Would Seth be happy?, everyone sits making me stop imagining.

Me and Seth technically aren't married as we've not have had a ceremony yet. I'm pretty sure that day is soon to come because I am arranged to marry him.

The Bride & Groom do their vows and are asked to kiss one another, everyone claps including me. Seth holds my hand leading me to his friends that just got married.

"This is Jocelyn and Devin" Seth says, I give them a sheepish smile "I'm Ayla" I say shaking both of their hands "Also I love your dress, you looked beautiful" I say to Jocelyn. She turns red "Thank you, your too sweet" she says with a smile.

"Let's go over here and let the boys go to the bar" she says interlocking her arm with mine, I look at Seth and he just nods, we go our separate ways. Jocelyn brings me to a group of girls "This is Arianna, Mia, Leah, and Jules." I wave at all of them "I'm Ayla" I say with a smile.

"Ayla" I turn my head to Jocelyn "I need to change out of my dress I'll be right back" I nod. Jocelyn is pretty and her dress just compliments her well. "Ugh, finally she's gone" Arianna says in a breath of relief.

"So Ayla, what do you think about Jocelyn" Arianna asks taking a sip of whatever concoction she's got going. "She's very sweet" I say. "It's okay you don't have to lie around us, she can be very jumpy and too happy" Leah says rolling her eyes.

What is too happy?

Okay well they're bitches, note taken.

"And her dress is not it" Arianna says and they all laugh. It was not even funny.

Im guessing that Arianna is the leader of this group/cult whatever you wanna call it. I should have guessed her name is fucking Arianna just sounds like a bitchy name.

"Anyways, Ayla aren't you married to Seth?" Arianna asks "um yeah, we'll we're supposed to get married, why?" I say a bit confused on why she asked.

"It's just, I didn't think you would be his type you know?"

"Yeah, guess he didn't want a bitch you know?" I say looking at her up and down and she gives me a look like she doesn't believe what I just said.

"Well you see I knew Seth's while back and he was very demanding" she says

"Yeah he is, especially in bed" I say smirking she looks a bit annoyed now.

Jelous bitch.

"Anyway, Ayla would you like to join us girls we're gonna go shopping and get our nails done" I roll my eyes, why would I possibly wanna go with you after our conversation we just had.

"Umm well I don't know I have to ask Seth" I say knowing I can't go without Seth's permission which absolute angers me. "Well why don't you go ask" she says, most likely trying to shoo me away.

I was gonna wait for Jocelyn to come back but I don't think I could be there with those girl anymore, I make my way to the bar where Seth is.

I see him talking to some guys, I stand next to him and see that there is an empty barstool so I sit right next to him now. He comes closer towards me "What happened?" He's probably asking because I'm not with the group of mean girls anymore.

"Nothing, just want a drink" he nods and continues to talk to the guys. "Can I have a shot of Hennessy" I ask the guy working he nods and pours me the shot. When Seth sees what I got he smirks and leans into my ear "That's what I got when I first met you, remember?" I look at him and chuckle a little "yeah, how could I forget" I say taking the shot.

The shot burns the back of my throat, someone comes right next to me putting their hand on my shoulder I turn to see who it is. "Sorry I was gone for to long, but when I came back you were gone, what happened?" Jocelyn asks.

"Oh sorry, I wanted a drink and your friends aren't very polite, but Jocelyn I wouldn't be friends with them because how do I say this.... They're bitches" I say bluntly her eyes widened but go back to normal.

She laughs a little "I know, but they're my only friends over here, when I met Devin I was in my home state and now we're at his home state, so when I first came here I didn't know anyone but I met Arianna and she's my only friend" Jocelyn says with a faded smile.

"Oh don't worry, me and you we're friends now, you can even call us best friends" I say wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "Do you want to go out this weekend we can go shopping or whatever you like" I say with a smile.

Jocelyn really is sweet and doesn't deserved to get treated by those girls, it is better to have one real friend then four fake ones. "Really?" She says surprised.

"Yeah, do you want me to come by your house and pick you up?" I suggest.

"No, it's fine I'll come by yours and pick you up! I'll just get the address from Devin" she says, I nod.

I look down feeling a hand on my thigh, and I look up to be met with Seth "Wanna go?" Seth says "Yeah, let's go im getting tired" I say yawning at the thought of sleep. I turn to Jocelyn again "we're gonna go, let me see your phone" I say.

She pulls her phone and hands it to me hesitantly "I'm just gonna put my phone number" I said reinsuring. She smiles and give me her phone without hesitation this time, "Their you go just text me when your coming this weekend" I said giving her phone back.

She nods and then gives me hug which I hesitate a bit because I don't really like hugs, but it seems like she needs it.

Me and Seth are now in the car driving home while I rest my head against the window.

"Can i go out this weekend" I say hesitantly to Seth "With..." he says "Jocelyn, she wants to go out and doesn't have any real friends, so I'm here to help" I say with a smile.

"Yeah, just have your phone with you at all times, Ayla I mean it." he says, this fool is actually letting me go out, well I shouldn't need permission like he's my father or something. Pathetic world we live in.

"Okay" I say with a sigh.

At least I get to get out of the house and not have to worry if someone is gonna get killed in the process. but my mind can't leave the fact that what if something happens because with my luck something will.

Thankk youu all for reading and voting <33