Stolen.

Seth
           "Fuck!" i fucking can't believe this, I get up from my chair in my office heading downstairs. I look at my watch it's 10:24 in the fucking afternoon and I have to deal with all this bullshit.

I'm going to rip someone's head off.

I rub my head going down the stairs not looking where I'm going and when I get to the last step someone from around the corner bumps into me. "Watch where your going" I say irritated thinking it's one of the maids.

When I look up I see Ayla looking perfect as she always is, she's wearing a baggy shirt with shorts you can barley see and her hair in a messy bun. Fuck.

"I'm sorry love I didn't know it was you" I say softening my tone of voice. "It's okay" she says rubbing her forehead, I bring her against my chest taking her all in. I put my chin on her head closing my eyes relaxing myself she wraps her arms around me swaying us back and forth almost loosing balance.

"Are you okay? I heard you yell so I was gonna go check on you" she says looking up at me with doe eyes. "I'm alright don't worry about me" I say drawing from the hug looking at her face.

"I need to do something for work so I won't be here tonight" I say clenching my fist remembering what rico told me over the phone.

"Some of the recruits stole one million worth of stock"

Fucking recruits.

"Okay, be careful" she says understandingly.

she wraps her arms around my neck making me bend to her height level. She kisses my cheek "What was that?" I say annoyed "A kiss" she says giggling.

"No it wasn't" I say sternly "Fine" she says and kisses me on the lips I pull her closer.

"I'll be back when you wake up" I say and she nods.

I grab my keys heading to my car driving silently being consumed with nothing but just my thoughts.

I don't know how they were able to steel 1 million worth of stock but I'm going to make them regret it.

I have always prepared so I have cameras everywhere except the bathroom, but I do have some outside of the bathroom. I also always but a tracker on the stock no matter what because what if it gets lost while delivering it.

So if I don't catch those mother fuckers faces on camera I'll sure find out where the fuck they're hiding.

I make it inside the warehouse going to the security room when I bust open the door trying to not waste anymore time Rico is standing hunch over looking at the footage already. "Anything?" I ask coming towards him to see the footage too.

"No not yet because they fucking are wearing something over their faces" Rico sighs "Fucking go track the trackers" I say. "Okay" Rico says getting out of the room.

I keep re watching the footage and see nothing I only see them making their way through all the halls of the warehouse probably looking for more stuff to steel. I see them load their van up and zoom off, but I don't notice anything.

I'm fucking stressed I don't know how many times I've watched the same clips but it was for a while.

Then finally.

I zoom into the van getting the perfect shot to see the linces plate, but it's still kinda hard to see due to how blurry it is.

I squint trying to breakdown the numbers writing each number I actually can tell what it is.

I see something familiar on the van then it hits me and it hits me pretty fucking hard.

Jason.

When will he quit. Seems like he won't.

I rub the back of my head trying to relax, but when I think of his smug face it pisses me off more. What does he want maybe Ayla? Like that would ever fucking happen.

I go through the footage again just to make sure. And it's still his vans he's fucking playing games, but I just want to know how much longer can he stay along for another round.

I grab my keys from the desk heading out the door and I stumble upon Rico. "I fou-" "No need, I already know" I say cutting him off while walking past him.

"You can go home" I say because what's the point of him just staying here if I already have all the information I need.

I debate wether I should go and meet Jason today or go home with Ayla which I would rather do. And that's what im going to do.

Im not gonna let him fucking waste my time with his childish acts. It's fucking annoying and aggravating I just want to slit his throat, but he is the father of my fiancé which I do not want to upset.

But I will make it known to her that he is in deep shit.

And im also in even deeper shit because I have to tell my fiancé that her mother is dead and that her father is about to get the same treatment. I don't know a way to make it seem or sound less harsh because it's not. As harsh as it is it's the truth and the truth always hurts wether we like it or not.

I sure as hell don't, but what's done is done there's no going back only thinking of how it used to be. God knows how Ayla will take all this news at once but I will not tell her tomorrow but another day as she is to go with Jocelyn anyway so that will give me time with Jason.

As of right now i only want to worry if I'm going to squish Ayla every time we're sleeping. I want that to be muy only worry in the world and I don't want her to have any worries.

She won't handle any of this news well, and I'm surprisingly scared and usually I don't get give a flying fuck, but now I do.

She's got me twisted around her finger and if I said I didn't like it I would be a fucking liar because I fucking enjoy it.

Umm yeah Seth may say the f word a lot, but that makes him Seth 😌