"Whats stopping you"

Ayla
                I'm on the brink of death.
Seth went a "business" trip for god knows what but he's far away and I'm bored to death.

I've been trying to get my mind off of it with reading, cooking, sleeping, and blaring my ear drums with music for the past 3 days.

And to my surprise nothing has worked. To keep me sane at least.

With the past days it has helped me to plan and buy things for his birthday which is coming faster than I thought.

I've been thinking of what to get him and since the couch incident I bought him a knife that has a heart surrounded by a snake carved on the handle. It's an image he's familiar with.

And to add more of a touch to it, on the blade it says "made with love."

But for the knife I need a box.

So I call the person that can finally be helpful "What happened?" He sounds frantic. "Nothing, I just need a favor" I hear a sigh coming from his end.

"Okay what may that favor be?" I smile "Can you get me a box that will fit a pocket knife please and thank you."

"Alright, is that all" Rico asks dreading that there might be a chance i need something eles. "Umm no i think thats all thank you Rico" I say "You know you've could've just walked right down stairs because I'm right there" he says sounding confused as why didn't just do that.

"If I can't get up and go out to buy a box what makes you think I wanna walk down all those stairs"

"Well for starters I wouldn't let you leave the house and I guess your lazy ass does have a point" he says sounding smug, and I don't like it.

"Listen here assh-" he declines the call.

I stomp out of the room almost slamming the door but hold off because that might be a bit extra. I walk to the balcony area of the stairs "Asshole!" I yell at Rico and stomp back to my room throwing myself onto the bed.

I contemplate if I should go to sleep or not, I check the time to find out its still early so I decide I'm just going to watch tv.

I turn the tv on trying to find what to watch and soon I just pick a random movie to tired to actually care what I'm about to watch. But i still try to pay attention and watch it not wanting to fall asleep.

Because I know if I go to sleep right now I won't be able to stay asleep and wake up in the middle of the night.

And so far the movie is pretty sad it starts getting good when the main character meets a boy that has saved her from almost killing her self.

Im at the point where Finch disappears, and then the bedroom door opens making me sit up and sprint to the door.

Latching on to Seth as he lifts me up as if I weigh nothing, wrapping my legs around his torso burying my head into his neck. "I missed you too, love" He says as we stay in this position for a few minutes that felt like seconds.

I sit on the bed while Seth undresses getting into more comfortable clothes "What did you do while I was gone?" He asks.

"Ohh glad you asked well I mostly died from boredom, but other than that I cooked, slept, and read" I say not sounding static about it. Which earned a chuckle from Seth as he turns he sees that I've been watching something, "What are you watching?"

"All the bright places" then I explain to him the whole movie so far.

"Sounds sad" as I only told him what the characters are going through mentally "Yeah but its cute their relationship is my favorite part" I say smiling.

Seth is now on the bed while I sit on his lap straddling him while he plays with my hair watching the last 30 min of the movie.

And when it ends I'm left crying in Seths chest on his lap still "Love its okay its just a movie" he says I look up at him tears pooling down my eyes sniffing.

He grabs my face swiping the tears aways with his cold rings groveling my skin. He pushes my cheeks together making me to make a funny face thats he laughs at.

And his laugh was all I needed to be cheered up again "I missed you so much" I say to him as I push my lips on to his.

"I missed that way to much" Seth says wrapping his arms around my waist hugging me leaving me to hug him back.

"The things I wanna do to you is to tempting right now" He says whispering in my ear.

I pull away from the hug going back for a kiss when I stop just inches apart from his lips "Whats stopping you" I say and thats all it took before he smashes his lips onto mine. His hands exploring my body.

IMMM BACK yes I know it took very long for my arrival but im happy to be back.

I just didn't have the motivation to write new chapters anymore but im trying to fix that SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER <333

And i hope you all had a great thanksgiving!