Ambush.

Seth
I woke up to hearing gun shots and I get out of bed getting my gun. I go back to the bed trying to wake up Ayla but she was kinda of a heavy sleeper but she finally wakes up. "What's happening" another gun shot fired "The other mafia in competition with me is trying to kill me" I whisper trying to keep quiet.

I grab Ayla and bring her into the closet to keep her safe "Here you stay here and I'll come back up stairs to get you and you better listen to me this fucking time Ayla" i say shutting the door. "Wh-" she try's to say something but I closed the door already i open the bed room door quietly.

I walk down the hall another shot fired from around the corner I hold my gun tight and firm holding it in front of me getting ready to shoot. My index finger on the trigger I turn the corner firing and shooting one of the guys making his body drop.

He was still moving and breathing, I walk closer to him and shoot him in his fucking big ass head to make sure he's dead. I went down starting to walking steadily to make sure if there is more people that they don't hear me so I can surprise and kill them.

I'm walking through the kitchen not hearing anything until I hear a scream, Ayla. I run back to the main room and see that the fucking guys took Ayla and she's already half way into the van. I run outside but they drove off and I couldn't get her.

"Rico just fucking hurry up get everyone to find her and search the security cameras so you can get the license plate now" I hang up the phone with Rico fucking pissed because they took Ayla. How did I fucking let this happen she didn't fucking stay in the closet in the room.

Im in my office it's been 9 hours of Ayla gone but Rico finally found the footage and some clues. I'm looking at the footage Rico sent me and zooming in to see the license "9Z62A." I fucking know who's car that is I get up getting my keys and driving to a warehouse I drive fast not even stopping for red lights.

I make it to the warehouse getting out of the car a slamming my car door going in the ware- house. "Where the fuck are you" I say angry my words echoing because the warehouse is empty. "Seth I've missed you" I look behind me "Jason where the fuck is she" I say walking up to Aylas dad with my gun in my hands ready to blow his brains out.

"Don't worry she's safe I mean after all she's my daughter so I wouldn't lay a finger on her" he says smirking. "I don't fucking care she's mine so I'm not gonna ask again where the fuck is Ayla" I say loosing my patience "Relax she's here" he says chuckling.

"What's wrong" Ayla says coming from where a couple of stairs are and looking at her dad then me "Seth" she says under her breath. "Missed you love" I said looking at her and she starts to turn red I've missed that, her beautiful face.

"Come here, Ayla" I said wanting her by my side again "No Ayla go back to where you were" her father said. "We had an agreement Jason and she's to fucking listen to me no longer you" I said "Fuck you Seth and the agreement" Jason says looking at me.

"Your backing out?" I said fucking pissed that I could bash his head in right here right now "That's what I said" he said in response. "You want to know how to lose my patience, Jason? this is how you fucking do it" I said lifting my gun pointing at his chest. "Don't Seth" Ayla says softly and I put my gun down, why the fuck did I just listen to her.

"Come here, Ayla" her father says she starts to walk down stairs and walks to her father he smirks at me. Ayla whispers something to him and kisses him in the cheek then walks to me looking down and then finally reaching me "Let's go" she says grabbing my hand and pulling me walking outside.

We're outside now and she lets go of my hand and turns to me "I'm sorry" she says looking down I grab her chin and face her to look towards me. "For?" I say wanting her to say what she's sorry for "For not listening and not staying in the closet" she says while blinking slowly.

"Good, now go in the car" I say letting her chin go, i get into the driver seat with Ayla next to me. "Im sorry Seth" Ayla apologizes again I look at her "Just listen to me Ayla don't fucking disobey me anymore" she nods. "Say it" I say "I'll listen to you" she says i grab her chin then kiss her and it doesn't take her long to kiss me back.

We keep on kissing and before I know it she is now sharing a seat with me but she's on my lap with my hands on her waist pulling her closer. I pull away making her pull away as well "So loyal to your father, yet you decide to listen to me, why? Preventing war?" I say to her she looks at me "Maybe I wanted to" she says with fuck me eyes.

I kiss her hard again wanting more of her I pull away one last time "Let's go home we have to go to a party and your my plus one" I say to her wanting to fuck her in the car right now but I have to stop myself or she will have me rapped around her finger. "Okay" she says shyly and getting off seating on her own seat.

I'm sorry Ik I've been slacking I didn't publish a chapter yesterday 🥲

Thankk youu guys for enjoying and reading ilysm <33 I hope you like this chapter in Seth's pov.