Mistake.

Ayla
     Yesterday I made a mistake I let him get into my head and now I'm sleeping next to him. I have my head in his chest and his arm wrapped around me.

He was so warm I had no problem falling asleep. I started to feel my self start to wake up I open my eyes and see I'm still in his room. He took me to a house that's supposed to be ours and he said that I have to move in with him already even tho I had 5 more days left.

I'm no where near ready to have a husband let alone move in with him and I've only been with him three or four times. I wake up and I'm in his dress shirt from yesterday why was I feeling so bold yesterday he fucking ate me out and I gave him a blow job what was I thinking.

It felt so good and I liked pleasuring him way to much. I sit up from the bed not seeing Seth any where until he walks out of the bathroom that's in the room almost naked. He has a towel covering his lower part of his body.

"Morning love" he says with his raspy morning voice looking at me sitting on the bed I look at him then look down to where the towel was and kept doing it. "Good morning" I said turning my head and then scratching my arm.

"It's okay you can look im all yours, just like how your all mine" he says getting closer. "I'm fine I don't have to look" I said covering my eyes with my hand "Can you put on clothes please" I said peeking out from my hand.

"Yes" he says chuckling and going into the closet to change he comes back out with clothes on this time. I look up "I need to change do you have any extra clothes because I only have my dress" I said feeling nervous.

"Yes I made my fathers maids buy you some clothes, in that closet" he says pointing at a second closet I didn't notice. I'm waiting for him to leave the room but he doesn't instead he just looks at me with his arms crossed.

"Seth if I get up you'll see my ass can you get out of the room for a second" I said "You're acting like I didn't see it yesterday" he says bringing back yesterday. "That was a mistake" I said looking at him I get up off the bed going to head to the closet but he grabs my wrist.

He pins me on the closest wall "Love don't say it was a mistake because we both had greater intentions" he says looking at me. "Fine it wasn't a mistake now let go" I say trying to pry out but he's to strong.

"I'll let go and then walk out of the room but first give me a kiss" he says looking at my eyes and then my lips. I kiss him only wanting to peck his lips but he doesn't let me he goes all in and I beg for more but he lets go. "Not so much of an accident anymore considering you were begging for more" he says smirking and then letting go of my arms and walking out of the room shutting the door.

I'm there standing against the wall still contemplating my life and what just happened. I'm headed to the closet and sure enough there is clothes I pick the clothes I want to wear and put them on. I'm headed down stairs to find Seth to my surprise his in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Hungry?" He asks "Yes" I said walking to the table sitting down and texting my mom and dad what happened to me and why I didn't come home. I texted them that I ended up with one of my friends that was at the ball that night. I also said that me and Lukas didn't work out and they shouldn't worry about him and that I'm fine with Seth.

"Why couldn't just bring me back home" I said annoyed "Because you didn't listen to me the first or the second time what makes you think I'd let you go where I'm not at" he says making a plate for him and me. He made bacon, eggs, and pancakes "This is good" I said eating holding back a moan because it was so good "Thank you" he said looking up at me.

"Why did you go with him when I told you not to" he says bringing up Lukas "My father made me" I said eating more Pancake. "Why didn't you say no or decline" he said like it was so easy to do "Because every time I do my dad gets all mad and becomes an asshole and makes everything harder on me" I said.

"Well you could have told me that you were going out with another man" he said "How was I supposed to do that? I don't even have your number and I'm not gonna come all the way to your house to tell you that my father wants me to go out with another man." I look at him "Well you could have just came to my house and that would have prevented all of this" he says taking a bite of his bacon.

"I didn't think you would be at the ball" I say admitting "That makes it worse Ayla" he says a little annoyed now. "Here give me your phone" he says reaching his hand out for my phone I give him my phone and he starts typing.

"What are you doing?" I say "I'm putting my number on your phone so you can text or call me for what ever bad decision your gonna do" he says giving my phone back. "Thanks" I said looking at his contact name.

He put 😻Hubby😻 for his contact name "Really" I said "Yes it's a reminder that I'm your husband so you don't go out with other men that aren't your husband" he says with a straight face.

We finish our breakfast I go to the living room and turn on the tv sitting on the couch. "Nice to know your making yourself at home" Seth says chuckling "mhm" I hum. I go on Netflix and put on "Business proposal" I'm on episode 12 the last episode which is really sad.

"What are you watching" Seth's says sitting next to me "Business proposal it's a really good k-drama" I say smiling and watching the tv. "I have to go to work I won't be back until tonight really late" Seth says watching the tv "What time are you leaving?" I ask "10 o'clock" he says it's currently 9:30 am.

"So like right now" I say turning to him "Yeah I'm gonna head upstairs to get dressed" he says getting up "Okay" I say turning my attention to the show again. Before I know it I lost track of time and Seth is coming down the stairs in a black suit.

"I have to go stay here and if I find out that you even took one step out of the house god forbid I will do something that will make you regret that you did Ayla" he says looking at me deep into my soul

"I have to go stay here and if I find out that you even took one step out of the house god forbid I will do something that will make you regret that you did Ayla" he says looking at me deep into my soul. "Okay I'll stay here" I say looking down shyly he comes closer and pulls me into a hug I wrap my arms around his torso smelling him he smells good "I'm serious Ayla" he says demanding.

"I know good bye Seth" I say letting go of him and watch him leave the house. I want to go visit a friend I haven't talked to in a while he won't notice that I left right? I head up stairs to get ready.

I won't be able to update over the weekend bc I'm going to Alabama so early post ♨️ and thankk youu for reading and I hope you guys have a good day/night/afternoon/ morning 🫶🏼