Home.

Ayla
           I wake up on top of Seth which was weird because i don't know how I got here. I move and go back on the bed, I move to get up from the bed but feel heavy hands on my waist."Where are you going, love" I bite a smile, "To brush my teeth."

He pulls be back so my back is up against him and my ass is against his dick. "Seth, you have to go to work soon, now get up and take a shower" I try to move but he tightens his grip.

"How about you shower with me" he says moving his hand around my waist to my stomach going inside my shirt, but before he can go father I stop him "Nice try." I get up and head to the bathroom, a few minutes later Seth is stumbling in the bathroom with his messy hair and he has no shirt on white his sweatpants low on is v line.

Fucking hot.

I stare at him through the mirror "You can look more when you come in the shower with me" he comes up from behind wrapping his big hands around me cradling me.

"Actually now that I think about it, I think I've washed my hair to much this week and if I don't let it rest it might fall all off" I say bending down to wash my mouth off of toothpaste. Seth grunts when I bend down "Bending down in front of me now?" I come back up and grab a clip from the counter putting my hair up.

"Take a shower Seth" I say walking away,  but he grabs my arm making me come back to where I was, but when I stop my tank top strap falls from my shoulder laying down near my elbow. Seth's eyes move from mine towards the strap "Fuck" he pinches his eyes with his hand.

I smirk and grab his face bringing it to where I can reach and kiss him, leading him to grab the back of my head leaning in more into the kiss. He's pushing up against me making me back up and against the counter.

He keeps kissing me, some more harsh and lustfully, he lifts me up on the counter and pushes my legs open and stepping in between. He kisses down my neck and I bite back moans not wanting to give him the satisfaction he's looking for.

He comes back up kissing my lips and putting his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him and then moving his hands on my thigh,
I pull away and hop off the counter "Such a tease Ayla" he says grumbling and I turn smiling at him, walking out of the room.

I'm sitting down on the couch watching tv sipping on some water. I need to pee I walk to the guest bathroom that's downstairs.

As I'm peeing I hear my name being called, "Coming!" I say wiping then pulling my pants down. I was gonna wash my hands but I don't have time because if I don't answer Seth he's gonna have a bitch fit.

I walk out of the bathroom and into the main, Seth just standing there on his phone "I'm leaving, don't leave and I think that's it bye" he turns walking out. I look at him walk to the door he's not gonna give me a hug or a kiss? That's fine.

I cross my arms "Bye" I say walking back to the couch, I don't hear the door open or close, but I don't care. I'm sitting when Seth comes in front of me "I can't see the screen" I say trying to move him to the side but he doesn't move.

I look at him "Seth I can't see and don't you have work?" I try to move him but he grabs my arm and makes me stand up. He sits down with me in-front of him now he pulls me down on his lap straddling him.

"You failed." I look at him confused "Failed what?" I say and he pulls me closer by the hips. "I was leaving and didn't give you a kiss or anything, I was what you were gonna do, but you did nothing."

I laugh a little "Yeah because I'm not gonna beg" I say looking down at him, he kisses me then moves his hands on my ass pulling me closer to him.

"I would love for you to beg" he says "Work" I said reminding him "I would rather fuck you" he pushes me down on the couch on my back. He goes on top of me kissing me and feeling me up.

I don't stop him wanting more but I have to restrain myself "Seth" I manage to get out and that gets his attention "You need to go to work, I'll still be here after work and I promise we can do what you want" he kisses me "Anything?" I nod.

"Making a dangerous promise, love" he gets up and I put my hands up so he can help me up "Hope you can live up to that promise" he says.

"Bye, be safe" I say giving him a kiss and he wraps his arm around my hips with his hands touching my ass.

I sit back down on the couch with Seth gone now.

After a few hours my phone is wringing I look at the contact "Mom" it says I pick up "Hello?" I say.

"Ayla, listen" I freeze "Dad? Why are you calling from moms phone?" I say confused stopping the movie I was watching.

"Mom is sick and she's in the hospital right now" I start to freak "What happened? Is she's okay? What hospital? Is she gonna be okay?" I start rambling. "Ayla, one question at a time" my dad says with concern.

"Is she okay?" I ask the more important question "The doctors say they don't know what is happening or what happened to her, so we don't know if she's gonna be okay" he says.

My heart is beating so fast I think it's gonna come out of my chest and start running.

"Can I talk to her?" I say "No she's not feeling well and she doesn't want to speak to anyone" I pace around the room holding my head. "Well I don't care let me talk to her-" I start hearing stuff happening in the background of my dads side of the phone.

"What's happening?" I'm about to breakdown. "Ayla I can't talk, Doctor!" My dad is yelling and then the phone hangs up. I try and call my dad three more times but he's not answering I start to panic and cry.

I'm hyperventilating and I can't think straight, I call the only person who I want with me "What happened?" I try to calm down to tell him but I can't and I'm pretty sure he can hear it. "Ayla, what happened? Are you okay? What do you need?" He says concerned.

"You. I need you." I say "Okay hold on for 5 more minutes just wait I'm coming" he hangs up the phone and I start pacing more around the room.

The front door opens and then I see him at the door and I run to him wrapping my arms around him and cry until I can't breathe. He wraps his arms around me  "Breathe, Ayla you need to breathe."

I can't.

I start to breathe but still cry "come on" Seth says grabbing my hand and walking to the kitchen. When we get in the kitchen he lifts me up putting me on the island "What happened" I don't answer and just put my head on his shoulder.

crying more and more so much I start to hiccup "Love, you need to talk to me" he says rubbing his hand up and down my back. My head is still  on his shoulder for a few more minutes and I start to lift my head up.

Crying less but tears are still rubbing down my face, he wipes them "Don't cry, my love, talk to me" ge says kissing my forehead.

"My mom is in the hospital" im able to spit out before im back to crying and breathing hard. I hug Seth wanting his body on mine he's my comfort now. My home.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I shrug because I don't know, my dad didn't really give me enough information or any at all. "I'm freaking out obviously."

I wipe the rest of my tears "What do you want to do?" I don't know. But I do.

"Be with you." I say hugging him again his chin resting on my head, he pulls me out of the hug and kisses me "Everything is gonna be okay."

I hope so.

He puts a strand of hair behind my ears "Lets go watch a movie" he says "But what about work? I'm sorry I called you you were probably busy" I say. "Don't worry I'm the fucking boss, anyone has a problem with it I'll kill them."

"And you needed me, I'll fucking miss anything just to be with you Ayla" I kiss him this time.

Thankk youu for reading, have a amazing day <33