"Shopping"

Ayla

      "It's okay, you'll figure it out don't pressure yourself to much Ayla" is what Jocelyn says. I'm currently five seconds away from having a break down, because I can't figure out what to get Seth for his birthday and it's 5 days away.

I'm screwed.

"Thanks Jocelyn, but we know I'm screwed" I say flopping my head on Jocelyn's shoulder. "Your probably just overthinking it, maybe he'll like something simple."

I take my head off her shoulder and look at her with a dumb founded expression.

I'm gonna cry.

"I need to use the restroom go to the food court and I'll meet you there" I tell Jocelyn "Okay, but be quick because I don't like looking lonely she says texting on her phone, probably Devin.

I walk to the bathroom scared of using it. I've always had this phobia of public restrooms, but I really need to pee.

As I'm making my way I see a man next to the woman's restroom maybe waiting for someone? I don't think too much of it and just keep on walking with my head down looking at my phone so I look busy.

Talk about awkward.

The mens bathroom is further away from the women's so there's no point of him being this close unless he's waiting for someone.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it and he's just minding his business not even noticing where he is.

I walk into the bathroom and see all the stalls out of order. You've got to be kidding.

I walk out of the bathroom and sure enough I look at the door and see a sign that says everything is out of order.

The other bathroom is across the whole mall and I'm not going there. Guess the mens will have to do.

I walk to the mens bathroom and I couldn't care less because I really have to go.

I walk in no one's in here except one stall looks like it's occupied so I just go to the furthest empty one.

Surprisingly the mens bathroom isn't bad, but thank god they have those paper tissue things that you put on top of the toilet to sit on.

I'm washing my hands hoping nobody walks in because then it'll just be so awkward and embarrassing.

I walk out while a guy is going in and he looks up at the sign to make sure he's going in the right bathroom. I laugh because his face is so confused it's so funny.

He looks at me leave and just walks in, not asking any question.

I'm looking for Jocelyn in the food court, but it's so packed I can't find her, "Where are you" I text her "Look to the right, I'm straight ahead" and i sure enough she's there standing up on her tippy-toes to look at me.

As I head to her someone walks past me pushing my shoulder making me loose my grip on my phone. It smacked on the tile floor.

Great. As if today couldn't get any better.

"Excuse you!" I shout at the person while bending down to pick it up.

The stranger turns around and I almost want to smack my head on the ground repeatedly when I see who it's is. Rico.

"Why are you here" I say, but more concerned with my phone at the moment. I close my eyes and lift the phone still not looking.

I turn it around and take a deep breath to open my eyes "It's fine" Rico says and I open one eye and yup it is. Thank god. I take a breath of relief.

"Not gonna answer orrr?" He clears his throat "I was just umm- going shopping what eles" he says not so confidently. I lift my eyebrow, but don't want to push any further in case the reason is here is gonna make me pissed.

"Uh okay have fun" I say walking past him.

Seth
"Just fucking do it I'll pay you double" Rico is so fucking stubborn "Fine, but I'm only doing this because your that desperate other than that I wouldn't do it" he says crossing his arms.

"And if I run into her?" He says like he's purposely gonna run into her just to piss me off. If she sees him and he tells her the reason he's at the mall for me so he can watch her she'll have a pissy fit.

"Just say your shopping or some shit" I say rewatching the security footage of the robbery of MY stock.

God. I hate every living thing.

"When do I have to be there?" Well she's there now "Right now, so go."

"Great, I'll let you know if anything happens," he better fucker.

I would do it myself, but She'll suspect me off the bat and I would have no excuse then because I fucking hate the mall so that wouldn't do much for me. And I also have to deal with childish behavior that Jason is so proudly behind of.

Thinking about Jason. I have to tell Ayla about her mother which just irritates me more.

I'm hoping she doesn't ask when it happened because it's been at least 3 days since Jason told me.

I'm gonna have to tell her, I'll probably do it tomorrow, I want to let her enjoy her day first before putting so much on her.

It's been a few hours since Ayla left with Jocelyn and Rico hasn't called so I'm assuming everything is going swell.

And on cue my phone starts to wring, I check the caller ID and it's Ayla, "Hello?" I say "Hey, I'm coming back home" she says "Ok, what did you want to do for dinner" assuming she's hungry.

"I don't know, I don't care what ever you want I'll eat I'm fine with anything" answers my question perfectly. I hate making decisions so thinking I could ask her a question was not a great plan.

"Oh by the way, I bumped into Rico at the mall actually he bumped into me almost causing me to get a new phone" she huffs through the phone. "Oh? That's odd, did he say why he was there?"

This fucker better have said what I told him to say.

"Said he needed to go shopping or something, do you know what he's going shopping for?"

"No, probably for something stupid"

"Mhm, maybe" she hums "Okay, any way I'll see you when I get back"

"Ok" I say soon with Ayla hanging up the phone.

Now I just wait until she gets home.

I see you guys telling me to update, but unfortunately I LOST MY ACC AGAIN SO I COULDN'T UPDATE WHEN I PLANNED TO UPDATE. But here you guys go it isn't so exciting, but I'm happy to finally update.

THANKK YOUU ALL FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS I LOVE SEEING COMMENTS, SOME ARE SO FUNNY 😭 ILY guys and I'm so happy to see people actually enjoy my story THANK YOU xoxo.