"Love."

Seth
"Ayla im warning you don't fucking go with that prick and don't turn your back away from me" I say pissed at the fact she'd even consider going with that dick. I told her she's not to marry another man and that she's fucking mine.

"Or what" She says "Don't try me Ayla" I say covering my face with my hand. She comes closer to me "Or what" She says again "I will fucking go in there and kill him along with everyone eles in there" I say pointing at the house.

She is about to slap me but I caught her hand mid air "Ayla get in the car" I say letting go of her hand gently. "No I'll tell my dad to come and pick me up" she says refusing to come getting in my car.

I start to pull out my gun and start walking towards the doors. "Don't" Ayla says grabbing my wrist "I'll get in the car" she says defeated. "Good" I say opening the door for her to get in, she gets in and I walk to my side and get in starting my car.

I start to drive "slow down Seth" she says to me in attitude "Don't have an attitude with me love you started it and I warned you" I say to her. "UGH what ever slow down though" she says annoyed I start to slow down calming more down.

"Where are we going" Ayla says mumbling "Your going to move in with me tonight" I say "What i still have 5 more days!" Ayla shouts. "I know, you would still have those five days if you didn't go off on some little middle school date with a guy that wasn't me" I say smirking. "You can't do that Seth!" Ayla shouts one more time "Watch me" I say looking at her then looking back at the rode.

We arrived at the house I picked out of all my fathers houses "This isn't your house" she says confused we step out of the car. "This is the house me and you will be staying alone while we're together" I say looking at her. She's looking at the house "it's beautiful" she says whispering.

I walk towards her side and step in front of her with my car behind her I step forward and she backs away slowly stopping because of the car. "Do you want to know what's more beautiful?" I say pinning her against the car putting my hand to her face and rubbing my thumb on her cheek "You" I say whispering.

"Let's go inside I wanna see the inside" She says trying to change the subject because her face was turning red. I grab her hand and turn walking inside the house she squeezes my hand "Wow it's more beautiful inside than the outside, I love it" she says softly.

She notices that she's squeezing my hand "Oh im sorr- sorry" she says stuttering and letting go of my hand. "It's okay love but don't let go" I say grabbing her hand back and holding it again.

"Are you hungry" I say to her "Yes" she says shyly "Wait no I'm not" she changes her mind and let's go of my hand "Why the mood change?" I say curious. "Because I remembered that I'm supposed to be mad at you" she says crossing her arms giving me a side eye.

I chuckle "I asked if your hungry right?" I say grabbing her arm and pulling her towards me going up stairs into our room that we're gonna share. "Because im hungry" I say closing the door "But we're in a room not the kitchen Seth" she says giggling.

"Yeah that's the point" I say smirking and walking up to her and kissing her and waiting for her to kiss me back which only takes a couple of seconds. "I'm hungry for you love" I say in the middle of our kisses grabbing her waist and pushing her on the bed.

I go on top of her and take off my tie and my dress shirt "so fucking beautiful" I say looking at her grey beautiful eyes and then kissing her neck. She grabs the back of head scratching it. I start to take off her royal blue dress along with her tight black underwear underneath.

I'm kissing lower and lower she start's arching her back letting me to get more access of her wet pussy. I start to separate her legs and putting my head between them licking her clit she moans which gives me satisfaction.

I start sucking on it which makes her moan but not loud so I put a finger in while sucking and fingering her making her moan louder making my dick hard. I keep doing it for 10 minutes and start to kiss moving upward meeting with her lips on her face not between her legs this time.

"Love you make me so fucking hard" i say then proceeding to smash my lips onto hers kissing harshly. "How about i fix that" she says getting back up from the bed heading towards me getting on her knees and looking up at me unzipping my pants and moving my boxers out of her way. She keeps making eye contact on me like she enjoys what she is doing.

She gets my dick out and grips it then she opens her mouth putting my dick into her mouth swirling her tongue on my tip. I move my head back she's doing a good fucking job and she takes in my whole dick into her mouth without gagging. Making me feel warm inside I want her I need her when ever she kisses me I crave more.

I decide to help her and pull up her hair out of her face she goes faster on my dick making me breathe harder and my heart pounding. "Fuck love" I say "I'm gonna cum Ayla" I say to her warning her but she never stops in fact she keeps going and faster. I need to have her but I can't yet not yet I need to wait and not be selfish.

I cum in her mouth making her stop and wiping the sides of her mouth she gets up from her knees and kisses me I kiss her harder. "Fuck your so hot" I say she turns red and looks down "Love look up at me just like the way you where looking up at me sucking my dick." I want to go inside of her but I'm sure she's a virgin and I want her to wait and think about it.

She looks up and kisses me again and we both on the bed kissing each other "I'm tired" she says to me "Go to sleep then love" I say to her laying down right beside her spooning her. She has my dress shirt on and I picked a pair of sweat pants out of the little clothes I had brought.

"Good night love" I say to her kissing the side of her head and my arm over her waist with my thumb moving in circles. I soon feel my eyes get heavy but before I'm asleep she turns around and looks at me then goes closer to me and hugs my waist shoving her head into my chest. I smile "Good night Seth" I feel her grinning against me "Good night until the morning love" I say before the darkness takes me in.