Does he know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~rouge pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who wants chili-dogs?!😄"

Sonic walked in cheerfully, holding a huge amount of chili-dogs. 💭how is he holding so many chili-dogs at once?!🤔💭 "huh" tails looked thoughtfully at the chili-dogs. "I thought we ran out of chili-powder?" "Oh! I went to the store yesterday!" Me and shadow looked at each other. Shadow has always been able to tell if someone's lying, so when he just shrugged, I assumed he was telling the truth, even if it was a little suspicious. I turned to Amy because she knew him better then any-one 💭because of her spying 😑💭 but she was looking at the chili-dog he had given he adoringly. I just had to chuckle a little. Honestly her crush on sonic was a little cute, sure it annoys me that she likes sonic so much but she makes the cutest faces over such little thinks that he does. 💭wait. Why does it annoy me that she likes sonic?💭 I've been asking myself that question for quite a long time now. At first I though maybe I liked sonic as well but I  don't really mind when Sonic's fan girls go crazy like Amy does. So why an I annoyed? Maybe  I'll ask sonic about it later, he seems to be the best person to ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~shadow pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lied 

I honestly had no clue wether the faker was lying or not. I don't know what it is about the stupid faker but whenever he's around my chaos energy goes weird. And I don't like it.😡 my theory is its because our chaos energy are different and the same 💭I was created to be the ultimate life form but it's like sonic is just born that way💭 and no I know what you're thinking and the only thing I've ever been jealous of is how rouge is in charge of the jellybeans at the house (they are roommates) I've run through all the other theories and this is the only possible reason for this dilemma. as I was lost in thought sonic must have seen the look on my face because he put a hand on my shoulder and said "hey shads are you ok?" I jumped a little, not expecting the sudden concern from the blue hedgehog "I'm fine faker!" Sonic looked at me with a weird look on his face. I hated not being able to read minds, I have no idea what that stupid look on that face means. Rouge always says that he's just worried but why would he be worried about me?

Sonic preceded to sit down and look at his hand curl and uncurl for a wile. Tails obviously noticed this as he asked "hey sonic are you ok" "yeah" sonic looked at tails and then back at his hand again and then to tails again"hey, are you guys sure nothing happened while I was asleep?" Tails look a little shocked but then calmed down "no. But if your feeling a little weird we can take a few test in my workshop?" Sonic smiled warmly "no, it's fine. I don't want to bother you"  all of a sudden I felt something pang against my chest 💭what is this hedgehog doing to me?!💭 tails looked disappointed as he was obviously trying to make an excuse to do some test to figure out what was happening "ok... well if you change your mind, just tell me" "okay-dokay buddy" sonic turned to look back at his hand 💭why is he looking at his hand so much?💭

~~~~~~~~~~~knuckles pov~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm starting to get nervous and I'm never nervous 

💭What sonic accidentally absorbs the master Emerald! As the Guardian of the master emerald I CANT LET THAT HAPPEN!💭 I started thinking 💭 if I pick out one of his purple quills and give it to tails, maybe he can science this out quicker💭 I thought this was a perfect plan! Purple quill + tails science = situation fixed 😌 problem: we are not supposed to let sonic know about what is happening. I decided to go for the classic sneak attack.💭absolutely nothing could go wrong 😌💭  

Literally everything went wrong.😅 I was right behind him but just as I reached out my hand, sonic grabbed my arm and Judo flipped me?!?!? "OH! Sorry there knuckles! I don't know what happened!" As I looked up to him his eyes twinkled purple for a sec "but what where you doing?" "Umm" 💭shoot shoot shoot what do I say?!💭 "just... testing your reflexes! Need to make sure your still sonic the hedgehog after all that" sonic looked at me a bit confused but I think he bought it "oooookkkkkk? 🤨" 

 testing your reflexes! Need to make sure your still sonic the hedgehog after all that" sonic looked at me a bit confused but I think he bought it "oooookkkkkk? 🤨" 

💭😤 stupid tails. I thought that was a perfect excuse💭 "Anyways... do u know de way to the bathroom"... 💭why is everyone giving me blank stares?💭

  Hi its me again 😆 sorry for all the cringey memes i just had too 😭 tell me which chaos emerald sonic absorbs next plz

Cya