Yellow+the egg bots=???

~~~~~~~~~~~~shadow pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💭not again💭

As I was running away from sonic, I looked back to see only a few panicked chao's and a flower crown. At first I was panicked but then I realised had happened and made my way to the foxes workshop. 💭stupid faker ugh💭

As I walked in I saw Rouge in the lounge with a very figety pink yandere. Rouge looked up, noticing my arrival, "oh!" She turned to Amy "so you were telling the truth" the pink hedgehog turned to her "OF COURSE I DID!! I don't lie about my sonic-kun" 💭what??💭 "what are you talking about?" Rouge looked back at me "Amy said she was just "walking by" when she saw you and sonic in his chaos garden and saw him fall through a portal soon after you left" 💭Amy was there?! Wait. Me and sonic were in an open area, if she was spying on us she shouldn't have been able to hear any thing💭 I let out a silent sigh of relief as I sat down on the couch (which unlike his is not shedded up) after a few minutes of waiting, tails came through with sonic only this time... another one of his quills had colour at the end of it, this time it was the yellow emerald.

~~~~~~~~~~~Amy pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"SONIC-KUN~" I jumped up from the couch to hug sonic but sonic stoped me "ok. Will someone PLEASE tell me what's going on!!" We all stayed quiet as we looked to the ground to avoid eye contact "WELL! I keep passing out, I'm having weird dreams and last time I checked I'm pretty sure your all lying to me!" I looked up at him "sonic I-"

💥💥BOOM💥💥

We heard an explosion from outside and sonic turned back to me "we'll talk about this later" and just like that, he was gone to fight egg man 💭oh thank chaos💭 "ok" I said turning to the others "now we have some time to make an excuse"

~~~~~~~~~~sonic pov~~~~~~~~~

I was so sick of this.

Why wouldn't anyone tell me the truth! I mean I know that I already know but still! Am I really that weak in their eyes?! 

"HO, HO, HO, what do we have here? A little blue- wait why are your eyes and quills different colours?" I looked at to see Eggman in his egg mobile (formally destroying the town) looking down at me with curious eyes 💭my eyes?! I didn't know my eyes changed!!💭 " *sigh* look eggface I'm not in the best mood right now so can we just get this over with?" Eggman was a little taken back, but he calmed down "fine. Have it your way" just as he said that he pushed a button, releasing a bunch of egg bots. During the battle shadow had decided to join us, and  Eggman just kept on just staring at me and honestly? it was annoying. I kicked another bot in the face when I finally had enough of that stupid face.

"Ok... WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!"

Just as I started yelling a wave of golden light emitted of me, shadow and eggman had to shield our eyes for a minute, but when we opened our eyes eggmans egg bots no longer had red eyes...

They were golden...