The sonic phenomenon part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~sonic pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💭he... picked the lock... of course he was going to do that... I'm so stupid!💭 "SONIC?!" He rushed towards my and knelt down next to me "are you alright?! What happened?! Are you hurt?! Wait why are you a little purple? You know what, it doesn't matter right now!" 💭why was he worried? I thought he hated me?💭 I looked up at him, it was confusing, shadow never shows any emotion, not even when I first absorbed the first chaos emerald... and yet here he is, with a face fulled with worry and panic. It was hard to speak being I was wailing a second again but I was able to crook out a few words "sh-shadz?... w-why are you crying?..."

He looked up at me confused and reached to check his face, "oh- t-that doesn't matter right now! What matters is what happened to you!" 💭damn-it thought that would work💭 "I'll get some tissues! Stay here!" He ran out of the room towards the bathroom... and all I could do was sit there on the floor... thinking 💭why does he care? Does anyone else know? Where is Rouge?why... why was he crying?...💭 shadow rushed in with a box of tissues and a snuggle blanket making me giggle a little "I d-don't need a blanket shadow hehe" it looked like he wasn't listening and just draped the blanket around me "wow... never knew the ultimate life form had a soft side~"

he looked up to me and I was shocked by the look on he's face... I don't know why but it just broke me, like my heart had been ripped up in a million pieces... and yet what hurt more was what he said "sonic... you better talk to someone about your problems... it doesn't need to be me, it can be anyone but if you keep bottling whatever is going on in that brain of yours... it's going to burst one day... and it'll take you and me along with it"

that's when I realised that I needed to be in shadows life till the day I die... cause seeing him like this was causing me to die on the inside...

I can't loose him too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rouges pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got home from the store when something felt...off...💭oh, god! Shadow did you do something dumb again?!💭 I went upstairs to see if I could convince sonic to leave and reached for the handle but there was a hair clip in the lock 💭oh, god damn-it shadow!💭 I flung the door open to stop shadow from doing... whatever he was doing when I saw the cutest thing in my entire life

 whatever he was doing when I saw the cutest thing in my entire life

(Pretend Sonic's asleep and shadow looks sad) 

Sorry this took so long it was my birthday 2 days ago

Sonic in chaosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara