The sonic phenomenon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tails pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's becoming that time of year again, I still don't know why sonic does this but I have a feeling it has something to do with his secret. Being that he still is hiding at shadow and rouge's house, I'm going over there now to give them a heads up and to see if this chaos predicament would change some of this behaviour.

By now sonic has absorbed then purple, silver, yellow and green emerald (after the treehouse story)

I knocked at the door and rouge answered with a hand on her face. "Look now isn't the best time-" she looked down and spotted me "oh thank the gods your here tail!" She then grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house and up the stairs were shadow was knocking at a door "come on idiot! Open up this is my room!" "Um" I said catching shadows attention "if that's your room then why are you knocking on it?" Rouge turned to me "that's to problem! Sonic run into shadows room and won't come out!" *sigh* 💭guess he started early this year💭 "that's actually why I'm here" shadow and rouge looked extremely confused "no one knows why but he does this  but every year, he'll go to his room for 8  1/2 days and he won't come out for anything, not an eggman attack, not food, not water, nothing! Not even for his morning run! Everyone just calls this "the sonic phenomenon""

~~~~~~~~~~~~rouge pov~~~~~~~~~~~~

💭the sonic phenomenon eh?💭 "so...no ones ever been able to get him out? Not even Amy?" Tails shook his head "not even Amy..." 💭if we get sonic out... maybe Amy will see and give up on him!💭 I looked over at shadow "rouge..., what are you-" I spun to tails "Tails! Me and shadow won't rest until we get sonic out!" "WHAT?!" I turned towards shadow "what's wrong hun?😇" I said in the most innocent way I could "nope, I'm not waiting until sonic comes out on his own. I'm making him come out!" As he said that, he summoned a chaos spear and threw it at the door but it went off course and went out the window "ugh! *muttering* stupid faker making me *unhearable*" (he said "stupid faker, making me freaking worried"😏) shadow then turned to the stairs and left 💭I guess sonic absorbing the chaos emeralds sent the spear off course💭 Tails turned to me and I just shrugged and watched him leave 💭what's up with him lately?💭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shadows pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💭nice job idiot! I could have killed him!💭

The reason that the chaos spear went off course wasn't because of the whole chaos situation, it was because I realised that if the spear didn't just break the door but went all the way though, it could have hit sonic!... so I panicked and sent it out the window 💭this whole situation has gotten me panicking a lot lately huh?💭 I went down and took a seat on the new couch we bought (finally😒) 💭this is going to be a llllooooonnnnggggg week💭 "*sigh* screw you rouge..."  

6 days later and he still hasn't come out... luckly rouge isn't here today so I'm  going too... *picks lock* aaannnddd presto- SONIC?!

 *picks lock* aaannnddd presto- SONIC?!