Who are you?

Death... at this very moment, everyone thought that sonic was death... his form was scarier then fleetway, dark and e.x.e combined...

At the moment sonic was floating up to angel island, tails and shadow had tried to stop him but the moment they touched him, sonic used his telekinesis to throw them so far that they had to actually hit something or they would never stop. 

Fleetway and dark were watching in their mind at this all as the clones they made of themselves talked to sonic, "what do you think knuckles is going to do when we get there?" Dark looked over at the sociopathic hedgehog next to him and in the first time in a while... actually felt bad for the other. You see, fleetway was psychotic but he was a part of sonic, and although dark was as well, dark wasn't as much as an idiot as fleetway, he felt it was a bad idea to learn about Sonic's friends and knew that even though he was made of pure darkness straight from Sonic's soul... everything had a heart... and a while ago, before all this even started, fleetway had gotten out and had started wrecking havoc when knuckles showed up... of course fleetway beat him up beyond recognition but the psycho had fallen for how he looked with blood all over him... (toga vibes lol) fleetway had gotten over it but he still had that small feeling in his heart somewhere... after all, he was still a living being.

Dark nudged fleetways shoulder a little, "you really think that Sonic's going to hurt one of his dumb little friends?" He scoffed, "over my immortal, dead body." Fleetway chuckled, feeling a little better at dark's snarky comment, "still... Nether of us has ever seen something like this before...," dark frowned, fleetway wasn't usually so... normal... you could tell he was nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~knuckles pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was standing in front of the podium waiting, I could feel a dark presence coming, infinite?, exe?,  fleetway?, mephiles?, whatever it was, he had the darkest ora he's ever felt. I was expecting a devil of death or some sort of evil god. I was not prepared for my best friend to be the one walking up the hill... only it wasn't him... he was a rainbow void, tainted with darkness, floating just off the ground with a trail of dead grass following him.

 he was a rainbow void, tainted with darkness, floating just off the ground with a trail of dead grass following him

(Kinda like the spot from spider man into the spider verse)

Sonic shoved past me as I noticed he was making his way to the master emerald, "HEY! WAIT A SEC!", he didn't listen, "SONIC STOP!!!", he finally reacted.

Within a blink of a eye he appeared directly in front of me, using his newly sharpened claws to grip my face, "this is the one who has been our guardian for these past few years?" His voice send chills down my spine, a monotone voice with multiple layers of different voices saying the same thing, you would be able to know what he's saying but if you were me, you would never be able to tell which was the leading voice.  

He tilted my head slightly, showing my neck and the side of my face, "we've never been so glad that our only enemy was that doctor", as I tried to get out of his grip, he only held on harder causing me to bleed slightly, "what... the hell... is that supposed to mean! Ugh!", sonic started to lift me up slightly, slowly looking over me as he responded, "we simply mean that we do not think you would be strong enough to go head to head with our past... threats...", 

sonic, or whatever this guy was, finally let go, dropping me to the ground where I landed with a thud, "but alas, the world has seemed to become kinder since we've last got out." Suddenly he destroyed the bolder next to him 💭I've been working for weeks to get rid of that stupid rock!!💭 I look up at sonic as he glances at his hand, smiling slightly, "and he's been getting stronger too :)"

"You know," he turned to me still grinning, sending a horrible chill down my body, "if it wasn't for the fact we need this sonic to be our 'vessel' we'd much prefer him to be my guardian" as he turned to continue towards the emerald, I was paralysed in shock. 💭sonic?! A better guardian? But I've been training my whole life for this... am I a failure?...💭 

As I was contemplating the meaning of life, I hadn't noticed the... thing had crumbled to the ground, gripping his head in pain... that was until...

"RRRAAAAAAAAAAA..." it roared before kneeling on the ground, arms slumped by its side "he...hehehehehahhaHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA" his "laugh" was horrifying, as if he'd gone completely insane, "yes..." he slowly got back on his feet, wobbling a bit, "strong indeed... but..." he turned to me, wobbling and gripping his side slightly, "let's see how strong he is when he realises what he's become..."

And he did it... he grabbed the master emerald... and that's when the real chaos began...

I am soooo sorry for not updating, I've just had a lot of school and my brain broke, but I'll try to update more ok? Bye!