Sonic's truth

~~~~~~~~~~shadow pov~~~~~~~~~~

As I got thrown to the floor of tails workshop, I didn't even have time to understand what was happening as sonic hovered over tails workshop bench "WHAT IN THE NAME OF CHAOS IS GOING- SONIC!!" Tails ran over to a computer next to the bench and started typing something while I was trying to assess the situation. "Shadow what happened?!" Tails asked turning to me "I don't know!! One second we were in the forest, the next second we were here!!" Tails started typing on the computer next to sonic.

It was different this time as sonic started floating not only did his quill become a new shade of red but his fur started to change as it slowly gained a new shade of purplish  blue colour "ugh? tails?..." "yeah, yeah I know!" Tails seemed more stressed then the other times, making me worried, but I put on my poker face and leaned back against the wall with my eyes closed.

"S-Shadz?, tails? Oh man, did it happen again?!" I opened one of my eyes and gasped at what I saw

(With coloured quills and rainbow eyes)

"Sonic?..." he turned to me "yes shadow?" "H-have you finally replaced the mirror?" He tilted his head confused "yes, why?" tails started to speak "you might wanna look..." sonic stood up and went into the bathroom in the next room, and after what felt like an eternity, we heard, what I would describe as the most horrible scream in existence

"aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I automatically ran to the bathroom to find sonic crawled into a ball under the sink, repeating one sentence "I'm safe now, I'm safe now, I'm safe now, I'm safe now" I ran over "hey, hey! Can you hear me?!" He pushed me away "I'M NOT GOING BACK TO THE CASTLE!!!" 💭what?💭 I looked up to see tails dead calm walk up to him, crouch down and say "hi, I'm Miles" 💭huh?💭 "but everyone just calls me 'tails' because..." sonic looked up to him "because of the extra tail..." tails smile gently "your safe now, remember" sonic smiled back "yeah... I'm safe now..."

"Ummm..." I stood up slowly "don't wanna ruin your moment but could some explain to me what in THE WORLD JUST HAPPEND?!" I heard sonic giggle "never thought you'd be the first person I'd tell but" sonic sighed "guess I just gotta face the fire now... OH speaking of witch" sonic held up his hand and a small burst of flame appeared, hovering above his hand "can I just play with the flame wile I explained? It's... a hard subject..." I shrugged "as long as you don't set anything on fire"

Sonic sighed "well, this is how it started...