How it happened

~~~~~~~~~~shadow pov~~~~~~~~~~~

When did I finally realised I liked sonic you ask? Well why don't I tell you

(Yas shadow tells a story🤩)

Sonic had absorbed the purple, silver, yellow and green chaos emeralds by the time, and not only did it change his quills but it had changed his eyes again.   

(If you cant see there is a small silver part)

They were so pretty I could swim in them, but at the time I thought 💭maybe there's a hypnotising factor to his eyes or something💭 oh but boy was I wrong.

I was going back to my safe space again hoping no one would be there, 💭well I wouldn't mind if Sonic was there- WHAT NO! ESPECIALLY NOT SONIC!!💭 but as if god read my mind, there I saw Sonic sitting at the bottom of a tree with some chaos *sigh* sonic turned and saw me "OH! Hey there Shads! 😁" 💭OMG💭 "the names SHADOW not 'ShAdS'" he rolled his eyes at me "its called a nickname shadow, you must know what that is" 💭om-ugh💭 "whatever, aren't you supposed to be with tails to learn about your new powers and fix this mess" "OH RIGHT!" Sonic jumped up from were he was excitedly "Tails said the best place to try out my green emerald powers was in a plant filled environment but Tails is allergic to some of the flowers here and this was the only place I could think of so I had to come alone! But not any more cause your here!😆" he said holding his hands up💭wow💭 the thing is,... is that sometimes I will look at Sonic and see some of the same type of kindness Maria had, but at the same time he's like a completely different person.

Maria's favourite colour = blue

Sonic's fur = blue 

Sonic = energetic, hedgehog and loud

Maria = liked to stay in bed, human and quiet 

And yet they share the same type of kindness... the kind of kindness that even if the person was a cereal 🥣 killer... they would give them a second chance... even if they were a monster, a person born to be a wepon... they would still see them as a person... and would somehow become friends with them 

(Hey!)

What?!

(The story remember!)

Oh right!

(This is why I usually tell the story 😒)

Hey!

(Just continue!)

I was snapped out of my thoughts as the hedgehog came up to me and waved his hand in front of my eyes "hello~ earth to shadow~ you ok there shads?" I had to wave his hand away from my face to see properly but when I did, I kinda wished I didn't. He was staring right into my eyes with this cute, dorky, confused look on his face that made me want to explode! 💭OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, HOW THE FUDGE IS HE SO FREAKING CUTE!?!? WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?! THIS IS SONIC! HE CAN'T BE CUTE!!💭 "umm you ok there Shads" "t-tch I'm f-fine" 💭WHY AM I STUTTERING💭

"Oookkk? OH! Hey Shadow let me show you something!" The cu-faker! Proceeded to grab my hand and drag me through the forest and at the time all I could think of was 💭why is my face heating up?!💭 he brought me to a clearing in the forest "ok, ok now close your eyes. Your gonna love this!" I did as I was told and waited, whiles standing there all I could hear were grunts of painful work. It was hard it hear, I was tempted to open my eyes and help Sonic but I did as I was told and kept my eyes shut, after awhile sonic told me "ok, now open your eyes" *gasp*

O. M. G

Where there once was nothing but some grass and flowers stood a giant willow tree, the tree had cherry blossoms growing from it and a tree house that was growing from the tree itself. I looked down to the bottom of the tree to see sonic sitting on the ground exhausted from growing the tree, he had a few bruises on his face that seemed to have formed from nowhere and a small scratch on his cheek. "Holy chaos! Are you ok?!" Sonic just started giggling "wow, I didn't know the ultimate life form cared about little old me~" my face started to heat up again 💭what is happening to me?!💭 "I don't care about you, if you die there could be a disturbance in all the chaos energy in the world" sonic looked up to me a little sad and disappointed 💭shoot! Why is he upset?! Wait, why do I care?!💭 "well anyway" he said, distracting my thoughts "what do you think" he motioned the the tree "it's... beautiful" he looked up at me, excited and happy and with a small sparkle in his eyes 💭...he's gonna be the death of me...💭 "come on let me show you the inside!" He bounced up and grabbed my hand again and drag me up the ladder (which was also growing out of the tree) and pulled me inside.

The inside of the treehouse was a lot bigger then I was expecting. It had a small wooden couch with some pillows made of leaves in the middle and a small wooden coffee table, there where apples and berries hanging from the roof with some bushes of cherry blossoms, it was like a dream... sonic jumped up to gab an apple but ruffled some of the cherry blossoms in the process, causing some of the petals to fall on his head, he ruffled his head for a sec to try and get rid of the petals (in which he failed) and handed the apple to me "ya hungry?"

In that moment I just couldn't deny it anymore, he was beautiful. My body started to move on its own as I walked forward and took the apple from him and stared at it for a bit, "hey shads? Are you ok?" I looked up to see his beautiful eyes 💭omg... why is he so pretty?💭 "umm shads?" I finally snapped out of it and looked down at the apple again "thanks for cheering me up faker" "what?-" but before he could say anything else I ran out of there

That's when I realised I couldn't deny it any longer. I was in love with sonic the stupidly, adorable hedgehog