Shadows pissed

"So... any volunteers or do we have to draw straws?"

Ever since the whole... incident... was explained and all the fire was put out, everyone has been trying to figure out the safest way to get to the bottom of the newly formed ravine as everyone refused to let Shadow use his hover shoes to just jump down, "no one knows what's down there! We should figure out a way to get down all together first so no one's alone!" And as correct as the two tailed fox was, it still pissed him off, after all, in his mind it was all that foxes fault in the first place and no amount of convincing Rouge tried would change his mind but she was able to make him stay until they finally made a long enough ladder.

"I'm going first" shadow immediately said. 💭why did I even bother asking?💭 Flying down besides Shadow, Rouge couldn't help but feel a sense of dread, from the stories she had been told apparently Sonic had become the next Mephiles (that was a really bad time for everyone) and from the determined look on Shadows face, it seemed that the stories weren't far of, "don't you worry good-looking! I'm sure baby blue is just fine!" 

Shadow paused for a moment before continuing down the ladder, "you weren't there Rouge, how can you be sure?" Rouges hope dropped a little 💭no, no, no, stop it girl! Shadows just a little grumpy that his boyfriend beens gone so long💭

"It's  Sonic! Of course he's ok!" Rouge looks up at Amy who was climbing down above Shadow (she had change her dress out for a white shirt, pink jacket and rock climbing jeans which Rouge found incredibly cute) "and if he's not then I'll kill whatever dirtbag hurt him!💢" they say there are 5 stages of grief and while Amy was in the stage on anger now, it really scared Rouge just how devastated she had became when she heard, crush aside it was worrying but now she was angry and more determined then ever to find him (which, crush in consideration, kinda upset Rouge but she was glad that she was better)

"This is taking too long! Can we hurry this up please!!" Knuckles yelled down from his place in the ladder line (I know that knuckles can glide but I just can't understand how so it's not happening in this story), after everything that had happened, Knuckles had refused to tell his side of the story and had become angrier then usual (which was also worrying) "Calm down knuxy~ the bottom isn't that far down" "Yeah!" Tails chimed in, who was flying down besides her.

Which was his undoing

"Oh! I don't wanna hear it from you fox! You're the whole reason this is happening!!" Tails flinched, pausing for a minute before continuing, "I-I- h-how was I supposed to know this would happen!" Shadows head snapped to him with a glare that could kill, "ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS CHECK THE GUN YOU SHOT AT HIM!!!" 

...

"Are we there yet?..."