Chao flowers

~~~~~~~~~~~~sonic pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lately I've been having more and more dreams about this Maria girl "oh Sonic! It's good to see you again!" Maria was wearing the same as she always does, a blue dress and headband "hey Maria! Watch ya doing?" I looked over her shoulder to see her making a weirdly shaped (but still beautiful) flower crown "oh! I'm making a flower crown using the same technique me and shadow used on the ark!" She always talks about shadow as if she knew him. I've learned just to ignore it though "wait a sec! You could give it to him!" She turned to me with excitement in her eyes "what do you mean?" "I could teach you the method to make the flower crown and you could give it to shadow for me!" "Umm" I learned that she strangely knows a lot about shadow and usually when I do stuff for her in the real world, she has been able to predict shadows reaction "sure I guess?" "YAY!!" So throughout the rest of my dream we were just talking wile she taught me how to make the flower crown "I did it!" I turned to her showing the flower crown I made "perfect! Just in time too!" I looked at her confused "what?" "Your about to wake up" "how would you-" but before I could say anything I was attacked by a special sneaky bat "ROUGE!" "Hahaha!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~shadow pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💭I hate walking💭

I'm walking to a nearby chao garden that no-one knows about (as far as he knows) I usually would just chaos control there but I can't now because of stupid sonic 💭thinking of sonic, it's been a wile since he absorbed a chaos emerald. Has it stopped?💭 I was pulled out of my thoughts when I finally got there to see... Sonic???

"Oh! Hey shadow!" He waved over to me as I approached him "how do you know about this place" I growled a little "oh? I made it!" I was stunned for a sec 💭my secret special place... was made by Sonic?💭 "whatever..." I was about walk away when I peaked over his shoulder and froze. Sonic was making a flower crown with some of the chao's helping him but... he was using the same technique me and Maria used on the ark with the small amount of flowers we where able to get. sonic seemed to notice "oh!" He held up the flower crown to me "the Maria girl from my dreams told me to make this for you!" He beamed "she even taught me a special technique!" Over the time of his dreams I've guessed that he's dimension dreaming into the land of the dead. I held up the flower crown and for the first time ever I ever so slightly smiled "whatever Sonic" and sped away before he realised I didn't call him faker.   

~~~~~~~~~~~chao pov cause' why not?~~~~~~~~~~

"He didn't call him faker!" I yelled to Dave or as Sonic calls him "chao shadow" 💭he does look like the edgy hedgehog tho💭 

"Let's just hope Sonic doesn't mess it up" he rolled his eyes 💭and acts like him too💭 "oh come on, have a little faith in them!" Sonic turned to us "you guys heard that right?

"Let's just hope Sonic doesn't mess it up" he rolled his eyes 💭and acts like him too💭 "oh come on, have a little faith in them!" Sonic turned to us "you guys heard that right?..." we nodded "oh wow... he didn't call me faker..." he looked down to me "guess you were right mini me, maybe he doesn't hate me..." 💭A. My name is Josh, B. You can't understand anything we say and D. I didn't say that although it was implied💭 he pet my head "you know it's kind out weird, you and chao Shadow act so much like me and Shadow, and yet I've never seen you away from each over" "well I mean..." Dave piped up "you didn't necessarily make the perfect first impression" Sonic stared at Dave for a sec "why do I feel like you just made a sarcastic comment?..." "OH SHOOT! HE KNOWS!" And I couldn't help but giggles at the edgy chao's reaction