...YOU KNEW?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~SHADOW POV~~~~~~~~

"Yeah I know already"

💭...what?....💭 "YOU KNEW?!" "Jeez no need to shout😑" "b-but" Amy chimed in "I-If you knew then why didn't you say anything?" "Because I was insulted 😠" 💭insulted?💭 "blue baby..." Rouge put a hand on Sonic's shoulder "what in the world are you talking about?!" "I heard your conversation the first night!"

FFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLAAAAAAASSSSSHHHHHHBBBBAAAAACCCCKKKK

~~~~~~~~~~~~amy pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic went to take a shower and get him self cleaned up while me and the others took a secret meeting in the living room. "Ok, so the down low is that egg man tried to use big blue as a battery for a lazar and fail (like usual) and big blue fell to earth and unconsciously absorb a chaos emerald, shadows powers here aren't working and we are still debating on wether we should tell sonic about the whole "absorbing chaos emerald" thing right?" We all nodded our heads at rouge who then leaned back in her chair with her hands behind her back "well I say we tell him" "yeah but before if sonic freaked out, the worst thing he could do is run away. Now if he freaks out, we have no idea what will happen!" Silver pointed out "yeah but don't you guys have a mirror in this house? He's going to find out at some point" 💭shoot, shoot,shoot,shoot!💭 "um" tails started to speak up "we don't... Amy broke it, trying to sneak in last week." Everyone turned to me except rouge who just giggled.

Rouge has always helped me with my crazy crush on sonic, even when I go into a little yandere mode for him. So as usual she helped me out of this awkward situation too. "Amy, your sleep walking can make you go to many places can't it?" I was a little confused at first but then I scratched the back of my head and said "yeah... hehe sorry about that. 😅" In the end we decided not to tell sonic in case that he got some new powers and freaked out making them go berserk.

EEEENNNNDDD OOOOFFF FFFLLLLAAAASSSSHHHHBBBAAACCCKKKK

"...SERIOUSLY FAKER!!! ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS!?!?!" "No i just made that up on the spot, of course I'm serious idiot😑" "THATS IT! YOUR DIED FA-" "I'm about to absorb another chaos emerald...I feel it" "YOU IDIOT HOW WOULD YOU-" aaaaannnnnnddddddd he's gone 💭this son of a biscuit😡💭