Tails's idea!

~~~~~~~~~~~tails pov~~~~~~~~~~~

💭he probably just found a solution!💭 I was freaking out a bit, (a lot) sonic had left for the entire night! and it was morning now! he left at 2pm! 💭he should be back by now ...💭

"TAILS!" my thoughts were interrupted by just the voice I wanted to hear, as I spun in my chair to see sonic and shadow through the window, looking a bit ruff (egg man) but they were safe and that was all I cared about.

"SONIC!!" I yelled, bolting through the door only to be hugged by my blue brother, "I'm so glad you're ok!" sonic chuckled at my panic, " 'course I'm ok! that wasn't my first fight with egg man remember!" sonic winked at me, causing me to look up at him, "so he didn't help?..." I asked hesitantly. sonic looked down at me with a sad smile and ran a hand through his purple quill, "nope, but don't worry! we'll figure something out!" he replied with his trademark smile. I frowned, this was our last resort, and it failed...

"stop it with the face fox." I looked over sonics shoulder to see shadow standing there with his arms crossed and a deadpan look on his face, "we'll probably have more time before the master emerald in absorbed with how big it is but we can't waste even a second and you're our best bet at figuring this out" I took a step away from sonic and looked at him, who was looking at shadow with a disapproving look. I knew how far sonic would go to protect others, and I knew that if absorbing the master emerald ended up hurting people... well, lets just say Sonic would do anything to help people... AnYtHiNg...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shadow pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the fox nodded his head firmly, "Wait out here! I have an idea!" the small fox turned and sprinted back into the house, followed by the sound of giggling from the hedgehog who was still kneeling in front of the door, "if that boy ends up a villian, the worlds doomed" he joked

I put my hand to my lips and turned away, hiding my blush. after he kissed me that night, I haven't been able to look at him without my face heating up as the memory of his lips on mine would flash over my eyes, "and he's smart enough to overpower your dumbness" I remarked at the now paunting (pounting? pownting? I can't spell D: ) hedgehog, "says the guy who decided to call an angry, very powerful enemy 'week' just to anger him" Sonic turned his head as I raised my hands, "In my defence, he seemed week" sonic chuckled again, "Yeah, and then he decided to beat us to a pulp!"  sonic said crossing his arms, "which for the record, is a bit of an overreaction..." we both stared at each other before we both bursted out laughing, the blue hedgehog has always known how to make me smile... and he might be the only one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonic pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"I got it!!" Tails yelled as he rushed in, holding a gun of some sorts. the gun had tons of buttons and what looked like a fish bowl with some weird goop inside attached to it, "Define 'it'" I asked only for him to point it at me, "Wo wo calm down there buddy! I don't really feel like getting blasted to bits by my little brother today!" I stood with my hands in the air, taking a couple steps back. Tails looked at me simpifeticly with a small smile, "I found some carvings at a nearby and the blueprints say that the gun I have built here is ether supposed to cure you or... make it go faster..." me and shadow both stared at him, not thinking that my little brother would take such a risk, Tails suddenly aimed the gun at me "OK! three! Two! One! GO!" 

and the world went black... again... like seriously! why does this keep happening to me! could someone give me a break already! this is getting exhausting... 

hello! sorry about the short chapter and the long wait! I'm moving house soon so it's been a bit stressful... I hope you enjoyed!