Chapter 44: Reunion?

Happy Reading ❤️

️♣️♣️

"Did you sleep at all last night?" I heard Mom's voice as I entered into the dinning room where both mine and Seb's parents were waiting.

"I am fine." I placed a kiss on her cheek before taking a seat.

"Honey you need to stop stressing yourself. It's going to be alright." I sighed at her words. I knew she's been a lot stressed out lately.

"We have an announcement to make." Seb said placing a plate of chocolate pancakes in front of me and placed a soft kiss on my forehead before taking a seat next to me.

"We'll be bringing both of the kids back today. Since Sophia has already been separated from her sister for a long period of time, we do not want them to be separated anymore." He explained looking at everyone at the table.

"And there's absolutely no way we're leaving without her. So we have decided to legally adopt the second baby as well." I added and felt Seb give my hand a reassuring squeeze.

I noticed both the fathers exchange a knowing look while the mothers both looked at us as if trying to see through us.

"Are you guys sure about this?" Mom asked after sometime.

"It's not that we are not with you or are against your decision. But this is a huge undertaking on your part. Raising one kid is completely different than two, especially when they are of the same age." Melissa continued.

"We know you two can definitely raise them both. But we want you to think about this and not take any impulsive decision." I could totally understand where they were coming from.

"I know you guys are worried.  But trust us that this is no impulsive decision. We have really thought this through. They are two little kids who deserve the world and more! I can understand that you guys feel it would be a lot for us to handle, but it would be the most beautiful phase of our lives. Though we were always a family, but it's actually Sophia who brought us together. She deserves to be with her only biological family as well." Both Mom and Melissa smiled at my statement.

Melissa moved forward and gave me hug.

"In that case, we promise you. We'll always be by your side."

"I can't believe I'll be having two granddaughters." She squealed as she hugged Seb.

"What time are you meeting Hannah?" Aaron asked after sometime.

"She said she'll call us as soon as everything is ready." Seb replied as we continued with our breakfast with some light conversation trying our best to act normal.

Hannah had informed us that she would be involving cops in the case since we might need their help to break into the house.

I would be lying if I wasn't nervous about today. But I would only look forward to a beautiful future with both my daughter instead of any negative thoughts.

Everything is going to be fine.

♣️♣️♣️

"This is where you guys would wait for us. We will have couple of men here for your protection. We'll be in touch with you guys throughout...." I sighed leaning against the car as Hannah instructed us about our safety and precautions.

She had asked Seb, Aiden and myself to wait a couple of miles away from the house where both the kids were kept. As much as I wanted to go with her, I knew the last thing I would want to do is geoprodize their safety.