Chapter 5: Pregnant?

Thank you @Luna_Luscious for all the support♥️

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

♣️♣️♣️

I felt someone barging into the apartment.

"Sweety are you alright?" I heard mom's voice.

That was all it took for me to run towards her.

It didn't matter that we were practically standing at the entrance of the apartment and with the door being wide open anyone could walk on us and see my crying face.

Placing my head in her lap, I cried my heart out. I could feel her trying to sooth me, I also felt Aiden trying to pacify me and getting restless with his questions.

But I didn't care right now.

The fact that someone would stoop so low just to take some revenge on me or cause trouble is just....

Scary.

They tried ruining the child's life along with mine.

"The hell Andy, would you please talk? Who is this bastard?" Aiden was on the verge of bursting.

Why was I even crying??

"Honey, stop freaking out. You need to talk to us. We are here for you."

She lifted up my head from her lap, tenderly wiping my tears she caressed my face.

"Now don't be scared." She said softly while I nodded my head.

I felt like a little girl all over again. Crying unnecessarily for minor issues.

However I know this is definitely not some minor issue.

I remember I told her once that I want to be independent but here I am crying in front of her. But I don't care anymore.

No matter how independent you are, you'll always need a moral support. It can be friends, family or anyone but no independence can be achieved on the cost of these precious relationships.
Grandma's words were ringing in my ears.

I sighed before looking up at mom and then Aiden.

No matter how independent I am, they will always be the ones who would be able to witness my vulnerable side.

Before I could even speak, dad entered the apartment panting and pulled me in for a hug.

"You know that I am always here for you right? We all are. So you don't have to worry about anything."

"How long are you?" I frowned at Mom's sudden question.

What?

She looked at my stomach with a frown on her face. Looking at my face again she sighed before asking.

"How long are you?"

"Mom what are you talking about? I.."
But before I could explain Aiden interrupted me.

"Yes we know you are pregnant. So who's child is this?"

Wait. What????

Are they drunk??

Or Am I still drunk??

What are they even talking about?

I was pregnant and I didn't know about it?

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked still confused.

Dad frowned while Mom was about to cry.

Why are they acting weird??