The Beginning

Hi guys!

Thank you so much for clicking on this story!

I want you to know that you've made my day, just by selecting this story. It means a lot to me❤️❤️

I hope this story is deserving enough to be your favorite or could make it to your reading list. Or at least your library.

I believe in appreciation. So, if you really feel that this story is something special or good, if you feel that you want to read more after every update, then please appreciate it. That will help me keep going.

Also it's not necessary that you comment always, because I can understand some people just cannot do it. But at least VOTE to show your support. I am not going to ask you after every chapter, but if you feel that this story has a teeny weeny place in your heart, then please vote.

So for once and for all: PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

Also English is not my first language so there will be errors. I will try my best to reduce as much errors as possible but if you come across any grammatical or spelling error, please let me know through comments.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed, but no rude comments please! Not to me or any of my readers. Remember everyone have different opinions and freedom of speech.

Most importantly this story will be more towards parenting and building relationships than being hardcore romantic. Not that there's no romantic angle here, but it's just that romance is not the only one.

Now I know that it's been quite a lot of time that the prologue is been published and there are no further updates. I am really sorry to keep you waiting but I wanted to be prepared first. I decided that I would type out some chapters so that once I start publishing, there are no pending updates.

So yeah! You can expect the updates from January 1, 2020.

I wish everyone Merry Christmas 🎅🎄 and a Happy New Year✨ I hope you have a great year ahead♥️

🍁🍁🍁

With lots of love💕💕