Chapter 4: At my doorstep!!

Hope you enjoy the chapter!!

♣️♣️♣️

"Uggh"

"What the hell?"

I groaned at the sunlight which was attacking my face.

I sighed before opening my eyes when I realized, that this stupid sun is not gonna give up.

I set up groaning.

This head ache is killing me! Never in my life did I imagine a hangover to be so..........painful.

Maybe I am dying already.

"You're up?" I looked up at Ellie who was already dressed up.

"No I am dead." I said groaning again and held my head with my hands squinting my eyes close and opening them again.

She rolled her eyes before handing me some tablets and water.

"These should help you." She said before moving towards the dresser.

I immediately gulped those tablets before looking at her.

"Where are you going?" I asked when I realized that she was wearing her formal clothes which she had kept in my apartment.

Okay so I am back in my apartment.

But how??

"What happened last night?" I asked her trying to recollect something but I was all blank.

I vaguely remember throwing a bottle at someone...

Did I kill someone??

Oh God!!!

I hope I killed Veronica. At least I'll be able to die in peace.

"Well you were drunk, you almost threw a bottle at my friend and passed out. You should've seem you're brother's face. He looked as if he'll kill someone.... specifically me." She looked at me through the mirror.

"Oh no." I sighed before looking back at her.

"He wanted to take you home but then decided against it. Mainly because it was late and your parents must have slept already. So he dropped us here. And you have to call him now." She said before turning.

"He was really worried last night. I was scared too. I swear you are never drinking again. You scared the shit out of me." She said passing me my phone.

"Yeah I won't. But where are you going?"

"Work. The guy last night at the club, was David. He's supposed to be an important client and he wanted to discuss something." She said while packing her bags.

"It's 6.40?" I frowned at her. It's so early. Who has work so early??

"I know that. But I have to go home to collect my laptop and some documents. So I'll call you in the evening." I nodded at her.

This hangover is killing me.

I wish I could sleep but I need to check on Mr. Anderson's party.

But most importantly...

I need a shower.

♣️♣️♣️

After a long shower, I sort of felt good.

And now I am hungry...

I quickly fixed my self breakfast, which is nothing but a cup of coffee and cereal.