Chapter 15: The Routine I

Thank you @emjay321 for all the support♥️

Happy reading.

♣️♣️♣️

"Good Morning"

Seb moved his eyes away from the pan before smiling at me.

Just a smile from him is enough to make my day.

"Good morning" He replied pecking my lips.

"Why did you not wake me up?" I asked moving to make Sophia's milk.

"Because you looked peaceful while sleeping."
I frowned at his statement.

"And I am not peaceful now?" I asked making him shrug.

"You cannot deny the fact that you're chaotic." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll go check on Sophia." I said moving towards the bedroom.

Things have been amazing ever since our date. Sebastian have been staying here in my apartment during the nights as it becomes hectic for him to move back and forth.

I tried telling him not to stay back till late but then I cannot really stop him. As much as he wanted to spend some time with us, I wanted it too.

I thought it would be awkward but surprisingly, everything seems amazing.

"Good morning baby" I cooed as I carried Sophia out of the room.

Placing her on her play mat I handed her the milk bottle.

"Hey princess, are you ready to taste Daddy's special pancakes again?" He asked placing a kiss on her cheeks while she giggled at him.

"Finish your milk." I said giving her the bottle again as she placed it aside.

"Let's go brush your teeth" Seb picked her up moving to the bathroom while I made us coffee.

♣️♣️♣️

"You want some chocolate syrup?" I asked Sophia as I broke the pancake into pieces and placed them on her high chair table.

"Bla-gha-da-na" she blabbered before biting a small piece.

I poured a little syrup on her pancake and moved towards the table.

"What time are you free today?"

"After lunch break. I have a meeting today." He nodded at me before focusing on his plate.

"I'll get us lunch. What are you making for Sophia?"

"I'll make some oats."

Since it was difficult to manage everything, I decided to attend office only in the morning. I do pack some snacks for Sophia but we come back by lunch. Seb then has to go back to work while I work from home. We are trying our best to give her proper attention and maintain our works simultaneously. It is exhausting but in the end, it's all worth it.

With all the work pushed in the morning half, there is hardly time for me to make lunch when we get back. So I usually fix us some salad or order something. But I do make something for Sophia as she's too young and it's better she have homemade food for now.

♣️♣️♣️