Chapter 1: Andrea

Thank you rashcika for being the first voter of this book💕💕

C H A R A C T E R S

Andrea Amelia Sanchez: Female Protagonist

Sebastian Matteo Rayne: Male protagonist

Lucas Mathew Sanchez and Diana Marie Sanchez: Andrea's parents.

Adam Luis Sanchez and Elizabeth Amanda Sanchez: Andrea's grandparents

Aaron William Rayne and Melissa Laura Moretti Rayne: Sebastian's parents

Aiden Bryan Sanchez: Andrea's brother and Sebastian's best friend

Ezme Eleanor Jones/Ellie: Andrea's best friend

◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾

"I guess that's all Ms. Sanchez" Mr. Anderson stood up and pulled his hand out for a handshake.

"I assure you Mr. Anderson, this party is going to be a huge success."

He smiled looking at me.

"I hope so too, Ms. Sanchez."

He said smiling before leaving my cabin.

I sighed closing my files.

I better start working on this event. It's one of the biggest contract I've had in a while.

This event has to be special. I'll have to think of some unique decoration strategies that would go well with the theme and some special twists that would be entertaining.

Since it's a family occasion, I also have to think of ways to keep both the younger and the older generations entertained.

But most importantly, I have to eat something or else I'll die of hunger.

It was really a bad decision to skip breakfast. I mean, if I would've had breakfast, I wouldn't be starving right now.

Especially when I know, that I cannot survive without food.

It's all because of my lazy ass who could not get up even after the alarm.

I sighed before getting up.

I don't care if there's still an hour left for lunch break.

I own this place!

So yeah...

It's an early lunch!

Walking out of my cabin I called Mabel asking her to inform everyone about the meeting that will be held after lunch break.

♣️♣️♣️

"I don't want this event to be some stupid party, people were forced to attend. "

"This is an important contract, so make sure you'll give your 100 percent."

"Right." Mabel said with a dreamy smile on her face and I rolled my eyes at her.

She can be so dramatic sometimes.

"So when do we start with the decorations?" Andrew asked.