Chapter 2: Best Friend

"How do you think is the venue Andrea?" Brandon asked me as we walked out of the venue.

"It's actually according to Mr. Anderson's demands." I said looking around.

The venue seems to be perfect and spacious.

When I was about to walk towards my car, my phone started ringing.

I smiled when I noticed that it was Ellie's call.

"Hey Andy, where the hell are you girl?" I could imagine her glaring at me.

"I actually thought that you eloped with Mr. Rayne"

I groaned hearing her say that.

"Okay, did Mr. Rayne call?" She continued annoying me making me regret my decision of receiving her calls.

I just kept quiet and let her continue her stupid rant. But surprisingly she stopped talking.

"Are you there?" She asked and I laughed.

"Yes I am. But I might just hang up now because I am already ignoring you." I said and she was immediate to reply.

"Hey nobody can ignore me! That's impossible."

"Okay on a serious note, why did you call? I mean..." And she didn't even let me complete my question before interrupting.

"Of course it's your working hours and nobody is supposed to call you. But I am not nobody. I am your best friend!!! Somebody very important in your life." I smiled at her answer.

"But I called you to let you know we are going to the club tonight." She squealed and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Why? I mean there has to be a reason" I said curiously.

" I just feel like going. And since you are coming with me I have no option other than going to your arrogant brother's club" she sounded annoyed.

I smiled at that. Aiden was always the overprotective brother.

He wouldn't allow me to go in any club other than his.

Because according to him that's the safest.

"Well, we can just ditch this and go anywhere you want." I offered smirking to which she sighed before replying.

"No freaking way! I don't wanna die." She said dramatically and I laughed.

"Well okay then. I'll pick you up at 7."

She replied with a done before hanging up.

I sighed before moving towards my car.

Quickly reaching my office I immediately moved to my cabin.

I am meeting Mr. Anderson today to decide for the menu and the music arrangements.

I sighed leaning back on my chair closing my eyes.

If this event is successful, I am throwing a success party for my team.

Going down the memory lane I felt so proud of myself and my team.

I always wanted to be an event planner but things didn't turn out to be good initially.

I was so excited about having my own company. My Dad wanted to help me financially but I wanted to do it by myself.

But then not everything starts well, and my case was no different.

I didn't find a great team to work with. They were all careless and irresponsible.

They always made mistakes and expected me to handle it.

There had to be more than two issues in one event making me regret hiring them.