Chapter 39: Suspicion

Thank you jackie450, AnjaliPatil970, cozy_hygge, vanshu24680, maghfi76, 123jasly, Ava_1318, TayFord9, nazadave, DramaticTeddyBear28, Sarah7717427, alexonome, Amelia1839, StaceyAguilar3, Janya_rty_13 and @rosaACEV for all the love and support.

♣️♣️♣️

"What do you mean you know what's wrong?" I frowned at Seb as he shared a look with Aiden.

Flashback

The day of Halloween:

"But you guys are still gonna be punished for the Spider-Man. Why would you do that to us!?" Ezme glared at both Sebastain and Aiden.

While Sebastian did look sorry for their actions, Aiden could hardly care about it.

"You know it's cool and you're personally gonna thank me for this after the party." Aiden smirked at her making Ezme glare at him.

"I will after you survive you survive your sister's wrath." She gave him a sly smile and stormed inside the house.

"I need to go talk to Andrea." Sebastian muttered but he stopped moving when he heard a voice.

Both the guys shared a look and walked towards the back garage. Maria stood near the swimming pool talking to someone on the phone. She was alone and looked quite restless.

"Please don't do this. I will do everything you ask me to." She was begging someone on the other end as she cried helplessly.

The guys frowned at her situation. Normally they wouldn't have cared but Maria was family and they knew she was in trouble.

They looked at each other before before moving towards her.

"Maria, is everything okay?"

Maria tensed at Sebastian's voice. She didn't expect anyone to see her. The reason why she came to this corner. The party was going on in the house and backyard but due to the fence between the pool and backyard, she thought she could hardly be seen. Wiping her tears she turned around and smiled at them.

"Yeah everything is fine. Why did you ask?" She tried her best to act normal.

"We'll we saw you here..." Aiden replied but Sebastian quickly cut him off.

"And we were just wondering what you're doing here all alone." Maria sighed at his words. So they didn't hear anything.

"Actually I recieved this phone call from my niece and I could not hear anything because of the music. So I just walked here." She explained hoping they would believe her.