Chapter 40: Loss

Thank you so much for all the love and support ❤️

️♣️♣️

There was no sign of Sophia or Suzanne.

THERE WAS NO SIGN OF SOPHIA OR SUZANNE.

The words kept ringing in my ears.

"Did you check everywhere?" I asked desparately.

"Yes ma'am. But we still have our men looking around. While we sent some to retrieve the CCTV footage of the park. All the cameras were broken so we are not sure if we have any clue."

"Oh dear God." I heard Mom cry.

"I have already informed the cops. They said they would interrogate Nancy to find clues." Aiden informed us while I looked at his guard again.

"Do you know what happened?"

"Ma'am Josh and Clint were keeping an eye on them and were in contact with us and Richard, who was waiting in a car nearby. Suddenly we lost contact with them and Richard sent us an emergency text."

"When we went to check up on them, we found both of them unconscious. Richard said by the time he reached, they were already gone."

Though I was trying my best to stay calm, I knew I was failing miserably.

They took my daughter!!!

But I am not going to sit here and cry. I need to look for her.

Suddenly I felt some moments from Ellie. She was gaining consciousness.

Dad, Aaron and Melissa also entered right in time.

While I gave Ellie some water, Aiden filled them in with everything that happened so far.

Dad was consoling mom, while Melissa was also crying by now.

"I am so sorry Andy, I tried my best to fight but there were three of them.and I didn't..." She started rambling as tears trickled down her face.

"it's okay calm down. And tell us everything that you remember." Seb said offering her a pack of tissue.

After she was done telling us everything, we helped her rest in the room.

"We have to look for her before they get far." I stared at Seb.

He just blankly looked up from his phone and nodded.

"Let's go."

♣️♣️♣️

It's been three hours since we've been moving around but we found no clue.

We went to check in the hotel that Suzanne stayed only to find out that she had checked out three days ago.

So this was all her plan.

She didn't want us to trace her.

Seb tried to contact his friends and associates who own hotels around but she definitely didn't stay in another hotel after she checked out from the first one.

The cops have been alerted and they are trying their best. The worst part was that she didn't have a car here so she always travelled in cabs. She probably had someone waiting for her near the park. So the cops are trying to locate all the cars that moved around the area at that time.