Prolouge

Keiko had the perfect life anyone could ever dream of, a rich home, a large family, an abundance of magic power and everything she's ever wanted given to her on a silver or gold platter all depending on her preference of course.

But that all ended when she was kidnapped and exprimented on by the Dahan. The hours of torture were unbearable and would break any human and sometimes she wonders how the hell she got through it.

Maybe it was her unwavering pride or the fact that she had someone to share this misfortune with.

But somehow they managed to take it all away, her pride in shambles, her heart broken and her soul lost. Were these people actually human?

Luckily she was saved by her family but that doesn't mean thst everything was okay, she recieved the most devastating news that she could not have children and due to this she lost her fiancee of whom she truly cherished and he was gone off with another woman who could give him a child.

She was broken living through life a shell of who she used to be. She could relate to one person though, although they went through some changes of their own as well to cope. Becuase there's only so much the mind, heart and soul can endure before it breaks and tears you up from the inside out.

Her family tried to be there for her as much as they could but as cold as the truth was, they were busy running an empire and so spared little time.

She tried to occupy herself a distration and drowned herself in research and spent her time in the labs and facilities her family had to offer.

It didn't take that much to get Keiko spiralling under her own despair. With her research and barely anyone to turn to, and when all hope was lost, she did manage to fall in love with someone, he gave her peace and stayed by her even when she couldn't give him one.

Her life was turning around, but Keiko still felt resentful of her inabilities to perform as a woman should and so she made a drastic decision.

If I can't bare a child...I'll make one! She thought.

And so began the process she harvested her eggs after eggs hoping to get a result, a chance to rectify what has been done to her.

Unfortunately it was not easy, as every experiment ended up in failure, child after child perished from her relentless persuit. The man she loved tried to be supportive but he could no longer cope with her behaviour and left her, it hurt but she didn't care at least not anymore she already got what she wanted from him anyway.

The more experiments and the more losse she faced. She grew colder and colder, she no longer felt the sting of loss everytime an experiment failed,until...

Experiment K-4504

The only one that survived, a miracle and what a chance becuase that was her last egg. However, fate is a cruel mistress as when the child came to term it was born sick.

Keiko clenched her teeth in rage as she saw her child have be plugged up to machines to monitor her.

"It can't end like this...I...will not like this...I will make her strong." She ground her teeth together as she scratched the observation window.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

The North Queen.

That's what Keiko was known as, that among magicians she was cruel, hearless and merciless on the battlefield, and apparantly that also applies to her child.