Freshman 001

Magic, a product of fairy tales.

At the beginning of the 21st century, it was turned into real technology.

Food was sparse during a deep freeze in the 2030's. There were many conflicts over energy resources, and in 2045, World War Three broke out, lasting for twenty years.

The world population plunged to three billion. What prevented this war from turning into a thermonuclear war...

Was the international collaboration between magic technicians. And now, during the late 21st century, due to international instability, all countries compete and strive to raise magicians.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

By transforming into a monster, Kaguya will advance on the battlefield.

A young girl walks through the streets swarming with enemy troops and they were the last of the Asian's troops another was dealing with their naval forces in Okinawa while she was there to get rid of their trops still remaining in the cities they over took.

She was being shot at by the enemies but they had no effect as black holes would appear collecting the bullets before they would appear again to be redirected at them.

Her dark summons ripped up and destroyed tanks and vehicles as well as the enemies inside as she walked by, ignoring their screams.

All...for the sake of a normal life.

"Haruto."

The young boy looks up at his now adoptive father. Akito Tsukishima.

"Yes?" He said as they were watching from the observation room miles away from the battle.

"Now you understand, why you must become stronger, stronger than you are now...you must protect that girl, for she is the Tsukishima's Clan's precious jewel and as strong and beautiful jewel lies a fragile heart...can I entrust you with this task?" He asked and the boy looked serious before facing back to the screen in front of them.

The little girl raised her hand and wiped the blood of a victim of her seige from her cheek. Her yellow eyes glowing as she wiped out yet another enemy infested city.

"Yes...I understand very well Father." Haruto said as he faced the gold souless eyes of a little girl who was only 8 years old as he was. I promise I will protect you...White Queen. He thought, strengthening his resolve as he clenched his fists.

"Good, for she is now the reason you are able to live the life you will have from now on ." Akito said.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Years later since and it was a new day. A 15 year old Kaguya was laid down on the platform as Haruto ran a diagnostic on her heart, body and magic as well as adjusting her CAD.

The light from the platform relfected the light of her purple magic power as she laid bare with but her underwear on. Soon the light went off indicating that the process wss complete.

"Kaguya, I'm done. You can get off the table now." Haruto said.

"...."