🎁 🇨 🇭 🇷 🇮 🇸 🇹 🇲 🇦 🇸 𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵🎁

The end of the year, one to spend with with family and after a hectic first year the Shiba and Hinode siblings stayed in a cabin far from the city.

"It's a shame Kaguya couldn't join us." Miyuki sulked.

"It can't be helped she has that Christmas concert coming up, so she needed to stay." Haruto said.

"But she'll be back in time for christmas right?" She asked.

"I'm not sure." He shrugged.

Tatsuya remained silent as the two younger siblings conversed. He's happy that Kaguya continues to do what she loves despite all that has happened, but he quietly admitted that he is often lonely when she's not by her side.

"You agree too, right Brother?" Miyuki called, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Pardon?" He asked and Miyuki pouted.

"Brother, you should really pay attention." Miyuki scolded. "I was saying thag we should throw Kaguya a christmas welcome party for when she returns." She clapped.

"That sounds nice Miyuki, but there is no guarantee that even if we do have a party there is np guarantee that she'll make it in time." Tatsuya said.

"Leave that to me, believe it or not ." Haruto said.

"Then I'll decorate! Brother, are you okay with contacting our friends?" Miyuki asked.

"I am." He said.

****

Meanwhile in the city.

"1,2,3,4!"

"1,2,3,4!"

Kaguya danced to the rhythm of her dance coach as she practiced for this weekend's Christmas live show. As the music came to an end so did she in her finishing pose.

"Well done, it's like you never left the stage."

"Thank you." Kaguya nodded and after the practice session she began packing so she could go to her apartment and discuss planning with her manager.

As she was driven there she looked out the window with a lonely expression, her family had gone to a cabin out of the city for family time. She wishes she could join them.

No, I have to do my best I will make it for christmas! She thought.

****

One week

That was how long they had to plan the party and make the show a success before Christmas.

The days went and at a local cafe which was warmed by the oven of the bakery from which warm treats were baked to battle the cold outside.

Inside Tatsuya, Miyuki and Haruto met up with friends to tell them of their plans.

"That's sounds like a great idea!" Erika beamed.