Prolouge part 2

Akito Tsukishima was following a scientist who worked alongside his sister through the long white halls of a dilapidated research facility.

"Apologies for calling you but you and your family are the only ones I could find with a link towards Madam Keiko."

"That foolish sister of mine, not only did she disappear to do who knows what but abandoned our family only to wind up dead." Akito clicked his tongue in annoyance because apparantly the base that his sister used on the island was demolished, detroyed that it no longer resembled it's previous status.

"We wanted to give the child to a guardian before the military could take custody of her."

"Her?" Akito muttered and they made it to a door where it slid open.

"Akito Tsukishima-sama, I would like to introduce you to. K-4504...your niece."

The little girl probably 8 years old turned her head from the t.v featuring an idol to reveal her blue and gold heterochemia eyes, she had long silver her that pooled around her as she looked them blankly before going back and continuing to watch the t.v.

"Did you say...my niece?" Akito asked.

"Yes. We have all the data files on K-4504."

"Does she not have a name? You keep calling her K-4504." Akito said.

"Uh...I'm sorry, but that's what we knew her as."

"You, you're coming with me." Akito said and his guards and grabbed the scientists.

"Wait--I'm--"

"You are the only one left alive from the facility so you're the only one who knows the answers to a lot of questions I'm gonna ask you." Akito said and snapped his fingers and the guards took him away.

He walked into the room and kneeled beside the girl.

"Hello." He said.

"...."

"My name is Akito Tsukishima...I'm your uncle."

"....."

Are kids always this quiet? He thought trying to remember what a child her age usually reacts to.

"I...have some candy." He said taking one out and unwrapping it. Her nose twitched and she turned to face the candy in interest, she sniffed it a bit more before taking it into her mouth.

"Mmm!" She hummed in surprise.

Cute... He thought. "From my understanding you don't have a name." He said and she shook her head.

"Then...I'll give you one. Hmm?" He hummed trying to think of a name. "...Kaguya." He said.

"Kaguya..." She said, her voice barely a whisper.

"You like it?" He asked and she nodded, he smiled and picked her up.

"Where...are we going?" She asked.

"Home." He said as they left the building.

"Clean up this mess." He ordered as he walked passed a group of men wearing black suits.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

Akito returned to the mainland with Kaguya and ordered his assistant to get adoption papers going as fast as possible while he checked into a hotel the family owns in this area, because if what that scientist said was true then he will have to prepare for the military to come knocking on his door.

He let Kaguya watch t.v as he decided to go through the memory drive of his crazed sister.

File after file, word after word, picture after picture what he saw surprised him. "Creating experimental children, horrid training regime for a toddler,Project Void. What the hell Keiko?" He muttered as he went through the documents apalled by his sister's actions.