More About Oc

☆Family Symbol☆

Family Symbol☆

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The Tsukishima Group is one of the biggest conglomerates in the country. The company is said to have about five hundred trillion yen and that's just the estimate. They owns a lot of banks, cars and trains as well as made contributions to the fields of science, research and medicine.

They also dable in cosmetics, entertainment as well as transportation and distributions.

Main Family

Tsukishima

Branch Families:

Hoshizuki-Moon+stars
Mikadzuki- cresent moon
Hangetsu-half moon
Mangetsu- full moon
Hinode-sunrise

(How this family became one of the ten masters shall be explained later on in the story)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Herrscher of the Void
Powers and abilities

Senses

Extrasensory: Herrscher has senses that are not only sharper than a mortal's, affording her abilities such as perfect accuracy, but she has abilities that they completely lack. In particular she possesses a 'third-eye' which allows her to see things from far, far distances.

Super Audition: Senses are increased after she received Herrschers core, including her audition that was 5x improved compared to normal human's audition. She can listen to objects flying at her from an absurd distance.

Pain Reduction: Herrscher is capable of using her own healing factors but deep wounds couldn't be healed quick enough during battles. Even so her, the Herrscher core gave her the ability to control physical pain in her body, reducing it to an acceptable level.

Physical

Intangibility: Herrscher has the ability to walk through solid objects, such as walls.

Supernatural Speed: Herrscher of the Void's speed is not related to her physical body but flight. The Herrscher is seen every time floating above the ground and rarely steps on the ground. Even so, her floating was fast enough to dodge bullets and high-speed attacks. She has been shown to keep up with several other Houkai beings and even exceed them.

Enhanced Reflexes: She has drastically enhanced reaction speed, allowing her to dodge bullets, avoiding lightning in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to.

Psychological

Telepathy: Cherika had demonstrated the power to use telepathy and whisper into receptive minds

Illusion Casting: One of her powers was her ability to create illusions. They are extremely realistic to the point of being physically tangible to her victims. However, sufficiently trained people can resist or outright negate the effects.

Telekinesis: She can use telekinetic powers and can move all types of objects with her mind, from little rocks to buildings.

Enhanced Strength: While her true physical strength wasn't shown yet, she is stronger enough to strangle people with just one hand and can even lift people using a single arm.

Space and Time

Position Shift: She fires a energy blast that causes her and her opponent to switch positions.

Teleportation: She uses this often for quick appearances or escapes, and to appear before those she has business with. She can teleport to everywhere, as she is everywhere not nowhere at the same time once she entered in a planet.

Dimensional Manipulation: She has shown the ability to manipulate the dimensional forces of the Universe, creating portals between dimensions of different realities.

Vanish: She warps off the battlefield for a few seconds before reappearing.

Unlock: Allows her to open up holes in space that can be used to teleport herself, summon forth meteorites, and redirect incoming attacks.

Immobilization: Allows her to freeze time for all except those she specifically chooses to remain mobile. After casting this power, the surrounding area and all those affected by the spell appear inverted in color, whilst those unaffected remain as they are.

Void Unleashed: Tears open the space-time fabric to unleash a barrage of raw energy.

Imaginary Dimension: Cherika can create imaginary realities inside of her own voids. Within this area of effect, she can freely manipulate the laws of reality and time, creating a false world and even drags people to live in this world like if it was real. In this world, she can erase whomever or whatever she desires from reality.

Elemental

Gravity Control: She has the ability to manipulate attractive and repulsive forces with objects and people.

Energy Blast: She can use her own psions and create powerful blasts and waves of energy in the format of bows and arrows and or spears.

Energy Absorption: She consumes life and strength by sucking the energy of Houkai, including from reactors and other technology that utilize such monstrous energy.

(For her own protection as well as others these abilities have been sealed away using Haruto's power causing him to be put in the 2nd Course. The sealing of her powers has also silenced the Void's voice, however in moments of anger Kaguya has been able to tap into its power increasing her own magical abilities)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Haruto was a refugee child from when his parents were killed in an attack by the enemies and when he was about to be killed by said enemies, her saved by Kaguya.

He was kept in an orphanage where he was put together with other children whom lost their families.

It was Akito who brought him in for his power which left him hesitant, but when it was revealed he would be trained to protect his saviour he was determined.

His power hellfire and chronos where rare skills. Althought Hellfire was an offensive abilites, Chronos however is a passive skill where by he could only turn back time for a few minutes for in animate objects. Although with his training he would greatly improve.

However, in return for being the catalyst to seal Kaguya's power he lost his Chronos ability to cater for the immense power she possessed.