Nine Schools Competition 003

The banquet all had a lovely mood as students from all nine schools interacted with each other through casual conversations.

It was then that first high made their entrance into the hall that captured everyone's attention.

Kaguya and Miyuki followed in after their upperclassman.

"I can see that you ladies be from an illustrious family. I'm Airi Isshiki, a first year at Third High School. As is Shiori Kanou... amd Toko Tsukushiin here."

A trio of girls approached the four friends with the blonde haired blue-eyed Airi leading them with introductions.

"It's very nice to meet you, my name is Kaguya Hinode of First High School as are my friends Miyuki Shiba, Honoka Mitsui and Shizuku Kitayama." Kaguya smiled as she introduced herself and the others.

"Oh dear, so you're just members of the rank and file, then? I only spoke to you because I was sure you were have high lineage. Please forgive my mistake! Good luck to you in your events." Airi scoffed at them as she walked away with her companions.

"Hey--"

"It's alright Honoka, calm down don't waste your energy on people like her." Kaguya smiled as she grasped Honoka's shoulder.

"But..." Honoka whined and she looked back to glare at Airi and them with puffed cheeks.

"It's alright, words mean nothing when it comes to people like her. So the best thing we can do is show our strength and knock'em down a peg. Right?" She encouraged.

"R-Right!" Honoka squeaked as she noticed that Kaguya wasn't smiling the good smile anymore.

"Sorry, but it looks like Airi-san as fanned the flames of Kaguya's competitiveness." Miyuki sighed.

"Never thought that she would have that side to her." Shizuku spoke as a sweat fell from her head.

Miyuki glanced towards her brother and Haruto who were nestled in the back in casual conversation with Erika. She and Kaguya wanted to join them but they insisted that they go out and talk with other members of their school as they considered themselves a hinderance.

She glanced towards Kaguya once more only to find her almost surrounded by males who wanted to talk to her or get her signature as they were fans of hers.

Silly brother, sending away your wife to speak with other males. How long will it take for them to become a couple...I can't stand it! I just want brother and Kaguya to be happy and yet why...?

After that the Head of the Magic Society came in and it was quite a prank he created that only a few noticed thus he gave some great insight on the value of using magic correctly. Truly a man worth calling the Head of the Magic Society in Japan, even though it looked like he had no eyes.

✩✩✩✩✩

"It's all starting tomorrow. I'm kinda getting nervous." Honoka confessed shyly.

After the banquet the girls returned to their rooms and were dressed comfortably in their pyjamas.

"Honoka, remain calm, after all our newcomers matches start on the fourth day." Miyuki said as Kaguya pat Honoka's head. "Shizuku any reccomendations on which of tomorroe's matches we should watch?" She asked.