Nine Schools Competition 004

𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 - 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀'𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀

𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗼𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘂𝗲

"And now, the Women's Battle Board Rookie Event is about to begin!"

The crowd cheered as the girls zoomed over the water surface starting the first round of the Rookie event.

Meanwhile Kaguya had finished dressing in her school's swimsuit. A navy blue full body suit with dark green linings over her body and since it was yet to be her turn she had warn the seafoam green jersey while she waited for her engineer.

With a click of the door opening Haruto walked in with her new wrist CAD and a clipboard and laptop.

"Haruto." She smiled as she hugged her brother.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes." She nodded as they both sat down, Haruto looked serious as he held her CAD in his hands.

"Listen to me very well, Kaguya. This is just a qualifying round, don't push it." Haruto warned sternly.

"How rude! I am well aware of the type of match I'll be participating in." Kaguya pouted.

"...of course." He mused.

"Haruto!" She whined.

"Kaguya... you'll be entering a highly competitive atmosphere where schools will be vying to defeat you and our school, such an atmosphere that is surely going to rear her attention." He brought up and the room was suddenly filled with silence.

"Akito-sama has acquired a spell in which we can monitor your emotional state which I have included into your CAD allowing me to keep an eye on you during the duration of the competition and you will continue to participate as long as you keep this on if for one one moment you remove it you will be removed from the competition." He spoke further and this new information shocked her.

"What?! That's not fair?!" She exclaimed furiously.

"This was a condition to allow you to participate. After what happened previously with the terrorist group he was hesitant to allow you to participate in this competition.
And as much as you want to have a normal life you must remember that you are dangerous, the seal has it's limits and it's been proven that your powers are growing which means that any emotional trigger powerful enough can unleash it, your emotions alreadt control the weather, imagine what could happen with your powers." He explained and what he said affected her as she looked heartbroken.

It's not like he wanted to be the bad guy, if anything he wanted her to go out there and have as much fun as she wanted.

However, their military and magical associates won't let go that she's even more of a danger than she was then. However, he had to do this not only for her sake but for everyone else around her because he knew that if anything happened to their friends due to her, she could never forgive herself.

"I understand." She muttered.

"Now that's out of the way, I hope you're still determined to win battle boarding." He sighed.