Nine Schools Competition 002

The days passed and it was time to introduce the school's representatives both technician and participant to the student body in regard to the upcoming Nine Schools tournament.

Kaguya and Miyuki were given the task of giving the team their badges while Mayumi called out their name.

Kaguya walked forward as she approached Tatsuya a shy blush made it's way across her face as he gave a small smile.

"Shiba Tatsuya-kun from Class 1-E." Mayumi called and that was Kaguya's signal to pin the badge and he stepped forward to recieve it.

"Congratulations, Tatsuya." She smiled as she spoke as quietly as she could so she would not disturb the procession.

"Thank you." He spoke softly as the 2nd Course Magicians clapped.

"Barf..." Haruto cringed at the obvious sparkling love that they were overflowing between the two.

"And now a warm round applause for the best of the First High!"

With that the introductions were over and it was time for the participants to meet their technicians.

"I'm Shiba from the Technical staff."

"Hinode, also from technical, pleasure to work with you."

"During the Nine Schools Competition, we'll be adjusting your CADs, creating your training regimens and formulating strategies for you all." Tatsuya introduced as he and Haruto were assigned to the same group.

Kaguya and Miyuki smiled as they would be together with their brothers during the entire experience.

"They are members of the Technical staff that will support you! Ask them anything! Don't hold back!" Azusa smiled.

"I wanted a female engineer." Eimi sighed.

"I'm fine with anyone, as long as they do their job properly." Subaru said as she adjusted her glasses.

"Hey, Eimi! Subaru you're being rude too! Their skills are at s professional level!" Honoka huffed.

"But why did they get assigned to us?" A girl asked.

"About that, see--" Azusa tried to explain.

"We figured as much, but we sort of ran into an...obstruction....we got kicked out by the guys first." Haruto explained.

"Seriously, how stupid can guys be? You'd thimk the test scored would give them an idea." Eimi scoffed while the others also frowned.

"Course 2 students being named to the tech staff is already unprecedented enough. That's no greater proof that you two are just that talented." Shizuka said.

"Right! How lucky are we to get the support of people like that? Right Miyuki, Kaguya?" Honoka said.

"Right!" They replied.

"They are quite exceptional and as long as they do their job what do I care?" Subaru shrugged.

Soon enough the questions and requests started coming in and the boys did well to cater and keep in mind the needs and preferences of their teammates.

☆☆☆☆☆

Kaguya was in the kitchen as she prepared dinner for everyone when suddenly she heard stomping coming up from the stairs to the underground floor and she turned to see a pouting Miyuki come up.

"What's the matter, Miyuki?" She questioned.

"You should be careful Kaguya, my brother is a total lecher!" Miyuki exclaimed and stomped up the stairs.