Freshman 003

"I can't believe I'm indebted to you." Morisaki said.

"Relax, We don't consider it a favour." Tatsuya said.

"My name is Shun Morisaki. I'm a member of the main Morisaki branch! I refuse to acknowledge you, Tatsuya Shiba, Haruto Hinode!" He yelled and pointed a finger at them.

Miyuki went and grabbed Tatsuya's arm while Kaguya stood in front of Haruto protectively.

"Shiba-san and Hinode-san ought to be with us." He frowned and walked away.

"Skipping the honorifics already?" Tatsuya asked. Morisaki shuddered before he left and all the other students.

"Why don't we all go home now?" Miyuki said.

"Let's go." Tatsuya said.

"Before that...Kaguya." Haruto called.

"Hm?"

"The weather.." He said.

"Oh yes! My apologies." She said and she put her hands on her chest and took deep breaths to calm herself down and upon doing so the sky slowly returned to its orange hue.

"Good job." Haruto said patting her head.

"Thank you." She smiled softly.

"Um...I hate to be rude, but may you walk with us to the station?" Honoka asked.

"Huh?" They all said a little taken by surprise by her request.

☆☆☆☆☆

They all were walking by the side walk after school.

"So Miyuki-san, Kaguya-san, are Tatsuya and Haruto the ones who modify your CAD?" Honoka asked.

"Yes. We're the most comfortable with letting them modify it." Miyuki said.

"We just make minor adjustments." Tatsuya said.

"Even so, you can't do it without really understanding the device's OS." Mizuki said.

"You need the skill to access the CAD's basic systems, too. That's impressive." Leo said.

"Then, could either of you take a look at mine, too?" Erika asked.

"No. I'm not confident enough to modify such a unique CAD." Tatsuya said.

"Sorry, but I have to agree." Haruto said.

"You really are amazing, you two." Erika said.

"Why do you say that?" Tatsuya asked.

"You guys realised that this is a CAD." She saud taking out her baton.

"Carving type spell?" Leo asked as thet stopped by smoothie stand. Kaguya was on cloud nine as they went to order.

"That's right. It's all hollow except for the handle." Erika said.

"That means you have to keep filling it up with psions, right? It's incredible that you don't run out of power." He said.

"This really is your field of expertise! But unfortunately there's one more thing. If you infuse psions in the beginning and while attacking, it isn't that exhausting. It follows the same principles as helm splitting." She said and got really silent and she soon realised that every one froze while staring at her but not Kaguya as she continued to drink while she stared.