Freshman 008

☆☆☆☆☆

The school was in utter chaos as the students battled against the coalition that was attacking their school.

The siblings came across a trio attacking their friend Leo. Miyuki cast a spell that threw them into the air and they landed on the ground harshly.

"You guys! What in the-"

"Leo!" Erika came running with their CAD's in hand and she noticed the siblings. "So the reinforcements have arrived, huh?"

☆☆☆☆☆

"Terrorists?" Erika questioned as they hid from the ongoing battle to talk. "So we can beat them up, no questions asked, right?" She asked.

"Unless they're students, you can go all out." Tatsuya replied and she smirked. "By the way, did you see intruders anywhere else?" He asked.

"They're targeting the library." Ono-sensei said as she came towards them. "This attack is a diversion. The main force has already entered. Mibu-san is there, too." She said.

"Could you please explain this all later?" Haruto asked.

"I decline...is what I would like to say, but I can't say that. May I ask for something in return?" Ono asked.

"What is it?" Tatsuya asked.

"I ask this as Haruka Ono, a counselor. I want you to give Mibu-san a chance. Since last year, she's been troubled ny the disparity in her abilities as a kendoka as a 2nd Course student. I guess it was too tough for me to handle. In the end, others took advantage of her. That's why-"

"That's naive. We're going." Tatsuya said.

"Very well." Miyuki said.

"Let's go, Big sister." Haruto mused as he walked alongside her.

"Hey, Tatsuya! Aren't you being a bit insensitive?" Leon asked.

"Leo. Your unnecessary compassion won't hurt only you." Tatsuya said, making Ono gasp and look away in shame.

Tatsuya was the first to start running, Kaguya and Haruto ran next followed by Miyuki.

"Hey!" Leon called and grit his teeth and ran after them including Erika.

By the time they got there everyone was already in an all out brawl. Leo ran head CAD ready in hand.

"Leo!" Kaguya exclaimed.

"Panzar!" He yelled joining into the frey as he punched a man.

"Voice recognition? How rare." Erika mused as the rest of them continued on.

"Brother, that deployment and configuration..." Miyuki pointed out.

"Yeah. It's a sequential deployment. It's a skill that was popular ten years ago." He said.

"Even his magic's anachronistic?" Erika asked as she watched him fight and his CAD was hit pretty hard by a coalition member. "Wow, that thing can really take a beating!" She exclaimed.

"He cast a reinforcement spell on the CAD itself." Tatsuya said.

"So you can do whatever you want without breaking it? That magic really suits him." Erika sighed.

"I couldn't agree more." Haruto said.

"But he enjoys that style." Kaguya smiled.

"Leo, we're going on ahead!" Haruto yelled.

"All right, I've got this! Bring it on!" He yelled.

They made it inside and hid behind a counter.

"Two at the bottom of the stairs. One on the landing. Four in the special browsing room on the second floor. That's it, though I don't understand why I'm the one that's doing this." Haruto sighed, earning a chop to the head.