Freshman 004

Once Hanzou and Daichi left it was time to move on. Haruto and Tatsuya were brought to the Disciplinary Committee.

"It's a little disorderly--"

"It's filthy." Haruto said.

"Hey! It's not that bad, now you can make yourself at home." Mari huffed.

"Chariman. May I clean up this room?" Tatsuya asked.

"What?" She asked.

"As an aspiring magic engineer, the state of this room is unbearable." He said.

"I have to agree. The conditions of this room are atrocious." Haruto said.

"Magic engineer? Even though you both have strong fighting skills?" She questioned.

"With my skills, no matter how hard I try, I won't get anything higher than a C-Rank license." Tatsuya said.

"And fortunately my interests lie elsewhere than to participate in needless violence." Haruto said.

"The reason I scouted the two of you..I guess I already accidentally explained it." Mari said as they cleaned up most of the mess.

"Yes." Haruto said.

"I remember, but I think that the plan for the 2nd Course students will probably backfire." Haruto said.

"Why do you think that?" She asked.

"2nd Course upperclassmen won't ne happy to be suddenly supervised by underclassmen, who have the same ranking." Tatsuya said.

"But I think your fellow first-years will welcome you." She said.

"But don't you think that 1st Course students will have twice as much animosity towards this new appointment." Haruto said.

"They probably will. But now, since everybody's just started school, they, probably aren't as deeply corrupted by discrimination." She said.

"You're quite the broad thinker." Haruto said.

"Just yesterday, somebody told me that he won't acknowledge us." Tatsuya said.

"You mean Morisaki?" She asked.

"You know him," Tatsuya asked.

"He'll join us by the faculty committee's recommendation." She said.

"Huh?" The both muttered surprised that they each dropped something.

"So even you can get thrown off, too." She chuckled.

"Well obviously."
"Yes, of course."

They said and soon the door opened and two Disciplinary memebers came in.

"Morning!"

"Good Morning."

"Big sis, you were here, huh?"

"Chairman we've completed today's rounds. No one was detained."

*smack!*

"Don't call me Big Sis! How many times do I have to tell you! Is there anything in your head?!" Mari exclaimed as she smacked one of them with a roll of paper.

"Pkease don't hit me like that!...By the way, Chairman, are they new members?"

"Tatsuya Shiba and Haruto Hoshizaki from class 1-E. They'll be joining us by the Student Council's recommendation." Mari said.

"Huh? Emblem-less, huh?"

"Tatsumi-senpai, that phrase may not be on the way to getting banned. I believd the proper term us 2nd Course Students."